Something's Wrong

Author's  POV:

Chloe went back to sleep, but she felt her skin tingle. She was hot, and couldn't sleep when she woke up. She went to the bathroom to wash her face she splashed some on her face. Jack was still downstairs recording videos with Mark.

Chloe winced at the pain in her fingers she went back to the bathroom, and looked at her teeth they were sharper way different than usual. She stared at the medicine cabinet looking for something to help the pain leave. A hour has past she started to get dizzy, but she thought it was because of the medicine.

Downstairs Jack and Mark heard a thud from upstairs. Jack told Mark to finish building the tree house while he go check on Chloe.  He noticed that Chloe was in her room on the bed.

Jack's POV:

Mark keep building the tree-house I'm going upstairs to check on Chloe.

"Chloe?"

Yeah that's her name got a problem you arse.

"No."

Good.

Author's POV:

Chloe was in darkness, her mind began to get fuzzy, and her vision became blurry. Jack finally made it up there, but he didn't know what he got himself into. Mark was getting up from the his seat. When Jack got up there he looked in her bedroom, and looked at her hands and eyes.

Her eyes were a amber green. Also her hands became claws Jack went closer to make sure it was her. Mark came in behind him. Shocked by his friend's daughter he was about to call the hospital, but Jack stopped him from doing it. 

Jack's POV:

I went up to Chloe's room, but when I opened the door her eyes was a amber green. I knew she was probably in pain.

"D-dad help me, please."

I'll try.

"Jack how...", Mark asked coming behind me, but froze in the sight of Chloe.

"I'll call Bob and Wade then Jack."

Good.

Mark's POV:

I went after Jack.

Jack how...

I'll call Bob and Wade

"Good."

*Phone Rings*

Hello?

Bob is Wade with you?

Yeah, but why?

I need you to come to Ireland now there's no time to tell you why.

Okay.