Prologue

He broke up with me because he said it wasn't gonna work out anymore, he disliked me already just because I was a nerd . Come on, is he that shallow? Well, srew that douche, I don't need him, I yelled in my thoughts as I kick a rusty can out in the street.

Man, I was pissed and if it could been any worse that damn can landed on someone's automobile. And so you've guessed it yea, it just did. He punched the horn and stepped out of his car.

He started scolding, "What the hell is wrong with you?!" he said in annoyance. I clenched my fist and embolized myself for my answer. "Look, buster. Nobody gives a crap about that itsy bitsy scratch. Just get over it and have a life." I turned my back away from him and faced the opposite direction. He grabs me by the shoulder and continues. "And in case you haven't noticed, it's a Mercedes Benz."

I nod without caring. "It costs about 3 million and you're paying for it." Just then my eyes enlarge like the size of saucers. How could a measly small scratch cost that much? "I don't have that kind of money." I quietly whispered. "Well, you should've thought of that before you carelessly kicked that can." I try to reason myself out unless that stupid scratch magically disappears, I'm stuck in this slump.

"Tell you what, give me your number and I know just what you can do to pay me back." He smirks at me, I get shivers to spine. That's just creepy. And if I was in some trance, I actually did.

He tossed me his phone and I pressed the right buttons for my number: 09162410273. He grabbed it from me as soon as I finished and pressed saved, I don't know what name he could have placed there but it really doesn't matter. He walked away rubbing his phone in front of my face. Grinning. He's planning something.

WTF just happended?