Dance of Forbidden Lovers

Chapter 1

     "Seraph hurry up!"said a white winged girl as her golden hair flowed down to her back. "Wait up Marcie I'm not fast as you!"said Seraph chasing after her fast friend. Marcie darted from trees to trees as Seraph lumbered behind. "We're here!"exclaimed Marcie as she spinned on her tippy toes. Marcie flew above the canyon where hundreds of angels gathered and sat on a rock. Seraph flew down next to her and plopped down. "You fly to fast."said Seraph as she took ragged breaths. "I can't help it this is my first time here!"said Marcie squirming with excitement. "Trust me this gathering isn't very exciting by the end your brain will explode with boredom."replied Seraph as Marcie ignored her paying attention to Keshire one of the Grand Ministers. "Attention ladies and gentlemen we are here to announce the alliance of Zailanna and Everdoce also Prince Zubato and Princess Diana's wedding."said Keshire as the angels cheered.Seraph rolled her eyes,she couldn't care less after all Zailanna was a superior country with arrogant angels while Everdoce was no better. "They must be such a great couple!"said Marcie as Seraph rolled her eyes. Truthfully it was an arranged marriage by Diana's mother. Besides Zabuto doesn't even bother to talk to his wife let alone take care of her. "When is this stupid gathering over."muttered Seraph. "Still single Seraph?"sneered a voice as Seraph whipped her head around. "Sabrina,what do you want?!"hissed Seraph as the silver angel let out a high pitched laughter.  "I would do anything to see you miserable and suffer from embarrassment!"said Sabrina as Seraph glared. "Look here just because you have Xecerus doesn't mean you can boss me around or anyone else!"snapped Seraph as Marcie looked at Sabrina blowing a raspberry. "Actually I can Xecerus is the son of Crosgard leader of the minister so what do you say to that?!"argued Sabrina as Seraph rolled her eyes. "Whatever like anyone listens to that jerk!"thought Seraph as Sabrina crossed her arms. "Anyway I was going to inform you that the couples competition is about to take place but of course you don't have a boyfriend."sneered Sabrina as Seraph clenched her fists glaring. "Well ta ta I'm leaving."said Sabrina as she launched herself into the air.