Chapter 8

{Lucas POV}

"Ok" I nodded "You look the part."

"Oh why thank you Mr.Coly" she giggled twirling in a ripped shirt and her underwear.

"Hey," I said "Do you really wanna work for that guy?"

"I don't really have a choice it started like 5 years ago," I said in a low voice. "I was like 13 and he said I could help him and he wouldn't mess me up.Helping started out as going to pick up money from people who owed him until it gradually increased he started asking me to do things I didn't want to do,and I refused and then he he'd beat me and I'd end up doing them anyway so I gave up."

"What did he make you do?"

"So much shit from sexual shit to violent shit it didn't matter if he wanted it to happen it would happen."

"So you're stuck."

"Pretty much."

"Do you want to work for me?"

"He'd find me take me back home and I'd be stuck all over again."

"You could stay here and go to school and shit during the day and work with us at night"

"Really?"

"Yea." I smiled at her I knew what it was like to be stuck,I knew her pain.

"First things first I already graduated and I don't have any of my shit." she said

"We can go get the most important stuff and replace everything else."

"I love you and I barely know you." she giggled hugging me,she looked up at me and for the first time I realised how damn beautiful she was.