Chapter Three

SORRY FOR MISTAKES. UODATING FROM MY PHONE THIS TIME
Che
"Well Fat ass, did you miss me?" they were here a whole day early. I don't think i was mentally ready for this.

There stood my twin sister. Same face, same eyes, same nose, same hair, different body, different lives in the same house. This was just going to be great.

"Well are you going to just stand there and look stupid, or let us in big bitch?" my oh so lovely mother said

I led them to the family to where Ky and Lala where. By looking at me and Cheyenne, they knew exactly who they were.

"Mom, Cheyenne, these are my bestfriends Loyalty and Ky'ree!" i said introducing them.

"Wow, fat ass got a posse? I've seen it all. I mean I guess everyone need a friend huh ma," Chey said cracking up. with my mom. Can't you just feel the love in the room? 

Loyalty just got up, put her shades on, chucked up dueces, and left. I guess she wasnt going to stick around for the drama today.

"Well lil girl, isn't that your cue to leave to? This is family business so you are dismissed.' my mom directed at Ky.

'Mom Ky lives here too, she's my sister also," i mumbled

"Chad got more kids? Hoeish ass man!" she spat.

"No. He's my stepdad. He's married to my mother." Ky butted in polietly.

"What the fuck?? Chad married abother hoe behind my back?'" she screamed. Ky got up to hit her but my dad walked in and grabbed her just in time.

"Pops, let me go! Did you hear what that bi-"

"Ky'ree Monet James, you better not finish that sentence." my dad said cutting her off.

"Ky go to your room until you calm down. " Tina stated calmly. She did ass she was told.

"Look, Toya. I'm doing you a favor letting you stat here until you can get protection aight. Dont come in my house dissrepctful."

"DONT COME TO ME WITH THAT SHIT AND YOU GOT A NOTHA BITCH UO IN HERE LIKE SHE QUEEN AND SHIT AND THEN YOU PLAYING DADDY TO HA CHILD BUT WONT TAKE CAR OF YOURS" My mom screamed. My dad just starred at her with a smirk. Lord what was this crazy man thinking.

"Le'toya, why sit here and lie? I pay for everything thay girl owns. Or have you not told her whats really going on with her mother?" mt mom looked at him like she saw a ghost.

"Speechless are we? Thought so! Che' show your mom and sister to their rooms. I got business to handle."

.

"Yes sir" i replied walking toward the stairs.

My mom was on the main hall, across from my dad and Tina. That was a very smart arragement.  Cheyenne's room was right across from mine. She put all her lugguage on her bed l while i broke the silence.

"Well I hope you like your room." I started off. she looked at me with disgust and then rolled her eyes. Ok? .

."I know its nothing like your own home and bed, but im willing to helo you feel as home as I do. If you need anything, im right acroos the hall." I said stepping outside the door.

"Look bitch. Im not your equal, your friend Your nothing  We arent twins or anything. Stay the fuck outta my way and dont say shit too me! Comprende? Big bitch we will never be sisters!" with that she slammed the door in my face..

This is just going to be a fun summer.

TOYA MAD ABOUT CHAD AND TINA'S MARRAIGE?
CHEYENNE CURSED OUT CHE'?
KY DONT LIKE TOYA ?
LALA FEELING SOME TYOE OF WAY ?
TOYA GOT SECRETS?
WHAT YALL THINK
COMMENT VOTE ! SORRY IT WAS SHORT!