Chapter Fourteen

Hey yall, Let me clear something up. Smoke is NOT dead he's in prison becaise D'ante turned him over to the police. D'ante didnt shoot him because King made him see that killing is not in him. D'ante knows smoke is his dad because his aunt finally told thim ehat really happened and where his dad was

And thank you guyss I got 1k Votes! I love Yall !

Now ENJOY . (:

Authors POV

Its been 3 months since everything happened and its almost the girls birthday. Lala, Ky'ree, Lonnie, Toy, DJ Cheyenne and Che'una have all graduated high school. Ky'ree is going to Florida State, and Toy is also on a football scholarship. Lala is going to Georgia state. Lonnie is attending spellman and Cheyenne is going to a community college while her and DJ raise Bre'una. DJ is going to Georgia State, but him amd Cheyenne are moving into a condo together thats close to The school. Che'una hasnt decided if she going to take this scholarship to Georgia State or the New York School of fashion. Her and D'ante have been in a comitted relationship and its been going great so far. She doesnt want to leave him, but she wants to pursue her dream of fashion designing. Smoke has a 20 year sentence in jail and La'toya has completely disappeared.

Che'una

"Hey pretty baby," I cooed at Bre while she was laying on my chest trying to play eith my face. I was watching her while DJ and my sister packed uo all of their stuff. Bre'una was getting fussy so I knew she was hungry. I nader a bottle and sat on the couch. She held the bottle with ger littke hands and looked up at me eith her big grey eyes. She looked jusr like my dad. My phine started to ring and I picked up w/o checking tge caller I.D

Hello

Is this Ms. Che'unna Willis ?

Yes, who is this ?

This is Mrs. Debra High!

-I gasped! She is one of the most highly respected plus size designers in New York-

Hello? Che'una are you still there?

Yes Ma'am! Hoe cam I help you Mrs. High?

I just wanted to let you now that I was in an Alumni meeting at my old University, and I was showed some of the possible freshman's designs. I was blown away by your talent.

Really? This is an honor, Thank you!

The pleasure is all mine. I'm doing some classes of my own on special days in the fall semester. I would love to have you there, you remind me so much of myself when I was a young women.

thank you I will consider it!

Well I hope too see you this fall Ms. Willis. Have a good day.

Thank You, You also !

.I was so happy to recieve this news. I haven't told anyone but my dad amd Tina about whats going on. They told me to follow my heart, but I swear that shit dont work! I was now finishing up burping Bre when DJ came in.

"Hey daddy's princess, "makingbher reach out. She spit her pacifier out and started babbling and reaching for DJ. He scooped her out of my arms and she was laughing and stuff

"Really Bre, daddy gets mire love than TT ? " I said with fake hurt

"Tell TT dont do be so bitter. Its eniugh love to go around." he said kissing her cheek.

"Baby, we need to go the condo and check onthe furnture," Cheyenne said cominv into the room.

"Aight baby, I'ma get Bre settled in her carseat! Sis in law you rolling with us?"

"Nah, I'm finna go to D'ante's house and chill with him for the day . "

"Aight sis, we'll see you later.

I was listening to the radio on the way to Tae's house. I had alot going through my mind. I Havent told any of my friendsnorsisters that there is a possibility that I might be going to the other side of the country .Lala and Cheyenne are gonna have a fit because they have a dream of me and them at homecoming at Georgia state . Lala wants me to be her roommate and stuff.

I walked in D'ante's house and his grandmother was in the living room 

"Hey Nana," i said kissing her on the cheek. She lookes at me like some  was wrong but I shook  it off.

"Tae here ," I asked

"Yea he upstairs," she said blankly.

I walked up the stairs and knocked on Tae door but there was no answer. I knocked again and I jeard D'ante yell

"Grandma, I'll be out in a minute,"

"It's Me Ba-" I said opening the door but my jaw dropped when I saw what was happening.

D'ante

"Baby, Baby, wait please let me explain!" I yelled putting ny boxers on.

"BABY MY ASS D'ANTE FUCK YOU. YOU NIGGAS ARE ALL THE SAME. " she said storming to her car. She had just walked in on me and KeeKee having sex. It was a mistake yall know how I feel about Che'una. I fucking love her.

"Baby, please just listen to me," i said grabbing her arm before she got in her car.  She slapped me hard as fuck. Before I knew it I hit her ass in the face and pushed her on the ground. SHIT what the fuck was I thinking.

"Baby, im soo s- "

"SAVE IT!'" she hollered getting up.

"Yen gone tell ya daddy, are you ?" I said scared as fuck.

She just drove off.

Che'una

I went home crying. I was looking dor my dad. I needes him. but him and Tina were out. I walked in ky's room and she was in there with Lala.

"Whats wrong boo," Ky said. I sat down on the bed and told them what happened.

"Well Che'una you dated out off you league, " Lala shrugged.

"What the Hell does that mean," I yelled

"Che' baby, calm down. She's just saying that maybe you shouldve know you a Tae wouldnt have worked out. I mean he is a college basketball player. They have to have certain girl friends and its not somebody uh like you ," Ky said. I couldnt believe my fucking ears.

"Let me tell you bitches some, Im a fucking girl just like you are. I'm just not a skinny girl and thats suppose to mean some? FUCK NO. I'm beautiful and if I do say so myself I love being me and if I cant fit the image yall and the world want me too. Fuck yall, this "image" and D'ante. How about that! " I said leaving. I went in my room amd Cheyenne was laying on my bed with a magazine and Bre'una was laying her carseat asleep.

"Whassup sista" Cheyenne said. I didnt answer.

"Whats wrong boo?" she said closing her magazine. I climbed on my bed amd laid on Cheyenne's lap and cried.

"Why, Why, Why, did God make me this size? I'm a good girl right? Why cant people be faithful to me? Why am I discriminated against because I'm not a size 2? Tell em Chey, please !"

"Baby girl fuck society's Image of you. Your beautiful. D'ante and Jamar and I were fools to hurt you. You seserve betyer than what has been happening and you will get it. Your perfect Che'una. You made me who I am today and I refuse to let you fall.' she said wiping away my tears. I never thought me and Cheyenne would be this  close. I swear I'm glad she came to live with us. Bre'una started hitting her seat buckle because now she wants to get out.

"I guess mommy's baby wants some of this love to," she said pickng Bre up. I got up and went in the bathroom and cleaned my face. I had one last thing to do.

Chad

I was out with my wife having a good ass time. Then I got a phone call that broke my heart.

"Daddy I'm going to New York,"

One more chapter left and its the sequel ! (:

Vote and Comment !