Chapter 2: welcome

"  Wake up! Evelyn , were here "
I looked around as I opened the car Door. It was a huge mansion, with a long tall Gate that was almost as tall as the tree's around it . There was a strange feeling in the air , as if I was Being watched by many little eyes .

   Me and mom walked toured the gate entry , she unlocked it while I stared off at the top of the house , there where 5 huge windows , and I noticed a boy standing at the one closest to the   door . Was he my Brother? From the look of it , he seemed to have jet Black hair , and very tall figure . Although , the windows seemed Dirty so , it might have Been an illusion .

When the gate unlocked we walked on the strait concrete that was out lined in little boutiques of flowers, that was strange , I mean it's not like there was a wedding or something like that going on there .

A man came to the door. "Hello lady's just leave the child here I'll take your Bags ." "Yes sir. Thank you ". Mom hugged me and said see you soon . Then I watched her car pull out the Drive . "Come in " he said , so I walked in with a nervous look on my face. The model of the inside of the house , was very odd , But beautiful. There were knick knacks everywhere. And long tall woden looking walls.