The Forgotten Goddess (Part II)

Despite any success, being 25, successful and attractive is a fantastic combination for getting laid let me tell you.

Having men throw them selves at you, thinking you can be dominated however, is not fun.

That's why I'm currently sitting in one of the hottest clubs downtown with a taser in my purse, sipping on a martini. While thinking over the days work, I feel someone tap my shoulder.

I turn around and look up to see an attractive man.

(Credits to Gucci

(Credits to Gucci. Model- Clément Chabernaud)

Giving him a quick glance over I mentally checked him off as a 8. Clearly he knows he's attractive judging by the smirk he's giving me. It's obvious he's a womanizer. Between the faint scent of perfume on his clothing to the lipstick on his white collar, I think it's a pretty obvious deduction.

Not attractive. I give him a 5.

"Mrs. M, pleasure to meet you. May I ask why you wished to meet here?" Quick, to the point. I like it.

Okay maybe he's a 6.

"I seem to be at a disadvantage here, to whom am I speaking with?" I say.

"I'm Mr. Chad Wright," he said holding his hand out.

"Mr. Wright," I say shaking his hand.

How cheesy. His name is Mr. "Right."

Definitely a 4 now.

"I was expecting your father to meet me here to discuss his proposal," I say as I wave down the bartender.

"Can I get you anything?"

"I think you have this completely backwards Ms. M. It's me whose supposed to be offering to buy you a drink," he says with a smile. He looks to the bartender, "Just a gin and tonic."

Okay more like 1 now. No saying 'please.' Seemingly sexist so far. I don't like him.

"Put it on my tab Mark."

"As you wish Ms. M." The bartender turns to get Chad's drink. Mark has been working here long before I ever came to New York. Working here since the bar opened, he knew the regulars. He also knew that I liked to throw people, especially men, off their game by paying for drinks and initiating most conversations.

"My father sent me in his place. He is handing the company over to me within the year."

He comes from money. No wonder he reeks of a large ego.

"I see. Then please by all means, let's head to the conference room in the back." I say grabbing my clutch from the counter and walking to the back room.

"Woah hold up, I needed to get my drink. I'd hate for it to go to waste since you paid for it," Chad says. "I didn't realize there was a board room back here."