Chapter 1: Madison's Past

Madison Tanner was always living the good life. Until her parents died when she was seven. Madison was put into a adoption center, and she was adopted by two people, Stephanie and Bill. She loved them so, until she turned fourteen.

Bill and Stephanie forced her to do bad things, as in strip, be a slut, and do bad things for money. Madison got sick of it after two years, and she quit. She didn't care how much her parents beat her, she wouldn't do it. So, Bill and Stephanie brought her back to the adoption center, and told her if she told anyone about it, they would kill her on the spot.

Frightened, Madison never did. She was depressed ever sense, and she cut, attempted suicide, and would never leave her bedroom. She thought she would never get adopted, and she would die alone and never find anyone who cared for her. Until she was adopted by her childhood inspirations, Perrie and Zayn Malik.

SEPTEMBER 19TH, 2024

I woke up in my bedroom in 'Little Miss Darcy's' adoption center, dumb name right?

I stepped out of bed and threw on my black shirt and grey skinny jeans and threw on my white hoodie. I put on a red beanie and my black Jordan's and went downstairs. Everyone was eating breakfast, except for me.

"Morning Maddy!" Miss Darcy exclaimed.

"Hi." I said quietly.

"You look so beautiful!" Another kid there said.

"Okay, why is everyone so perky?" I asked, everyone here, ESPECIALLY Miss Darcy, hated me.

"Because Julie finally got adopted!" Miss Darcy exclaimed. Everyone cheered and clapped. Julie is the second oldest girl here, behind me. She's been here for years.

"Cool." I said.

"There's bacon and eggs on the counter sweetie." Miss Darcy said pointing to the counter. I looked over, and looked back at her.

"No thanks. Not hungry." I lied.

"Maddy dear, you've been 'not hungry' for days. Eat something! Your as skinny as a twig." Miss Darcy pleaded.

"Im fine. Ill be upstairs." I said walking back up to my room. I stepped in and locked the door behind me. I ran into the bathroom and locked that door to. I opened the last draw in the vanity and pulled out my razor. With my nail, I unscrewed the screw and pulled out the razor. I slipped up my sleeve and looked at my other cuts. I made new ones right in the middle.

"Not.. fair." I mumbled making new cuts with the razor. "I deserve.. a family.... to!" I said a bit louder. I kept cutting until my arm was a bloody mess. I threw the razor back in and pulled out my white wrap and put it over the cuts. I slipped my sleeve over it and left the bathroom. I grabbed my green Beats and plugged them into my IPhone. I clicked on music and clicked on Demi Lovato. I scrolled through the many songs I had by her, Warrior, Let It Go, Neon Lights, but I stopped at Skyscraper. I listened to that and fell right back asleep.

I had a dream that I was being adopted again, with a loving family, nice mother and father, we were rich and just so happy. But then I woke up again.

"Only in my wildest dreams." I muttered flopping back on my bed, my music was on shuffle. I looked at the song I was listening to. It was 'Its Time' by Imagine Dragons. I tried to fall back asleep, but I couldn't. I tried to change the songs, so I scrolled over to the One Direction Songs. I clicked on Magic and listened.

I couldn't fall asleep again, so I just went back into the bathroom.

And looked for the razors again.