Prologue

Dream Girl is a Wattpad exclusive book. If you are reading this story elsewhere, be warned, that you might be a victim of a malware attack. And it's also obvious my work is plagiarized. Please visit www.wattpad.com/authornarmada to read the book for free!

It was his dream; the dream of a girl who enchanted his mind and heart, though her face never seemed to mark his memory.

It was her fear; a fear of falling in love for the pain that came with betrayal, though she wished for a fairytale of her own.

Miles apart, miles closer, there was always a connection.

They had to meet, They had to feel the love.

Destiny had always written their names together, they would have met one way or the other!

For all the fluttering heart, chirping butterflies in stomach and fantasy called dreams- Dream Girl.

***

A/NThis story is imaginary, but the names of the characters are taken from the Indian serial D3-Dil Dosti Dance. Apart from that, this story has absolutely no connection with the serial whatsover.

You can read this story irrespective of the fact if you have watched the serial or not.

Also, this was written approximately sometime between 2017-2018. So be warned, I was a novice then (still I am, but a matured novice maybe?).

With Love,

Nams!