Chapter 4

Dream Girl is a Wattpad-exclusive book. If you are reading this story elsewhere, be warned, that you might be a victim of a malware attack. And it's also obvious my work is plagiarized. Please visit www.wattpad.com/authornarmada to read the book for free!

com/authornarmada to read the book for free!

Love is a touch of friendship and a handful of dreams - R.M Drake

"Bro, are you okay?" Rey asked as he drove the SUV he had rented from Dehradun Airport to Ghai Vilas.

Armaan who was seated in the passenger seat glanced back at Priya who was sound asleep and then sighed, looking ahead. "Of course I am fine. Why won't I be okay?"

"Erm.. because you fought with your wife?"

"No, I didn't." Armaan shrugged looking out of the window. Rey chuckled at his reaction. "Bro, I have known you long enough to understand your moods. This little grumpy face, fidgeting with your beard and then, checking your phone every five minutes, happens only when you fight with bhaabhi."

Armaan rolled his eyes and didn't bother replying. "Is it a serious fight? Why would you leave her alone in the US and come home?" Rey asked in confusion and a bit of worry.

"It's not like I left her there alone, you know? When we planned to come to India, I suggested we visit my home first but she insisted she wants to go to her home first. One argument led to another and we fought. We ended up catching different flights to India."

Rey stared at him in disbelief, "That's all?"

"It's not a silly matter, Rey! Why should I always compromise? And we would anyway, visit her family.. or maybe if she nicely discussed it with me, we could have visited her family first.. but no! That woman has to argue about everything. You debate over one thing and she will start digging every skeleton in the closet!"

Rey shook his head, "Bro, seriously, sometimes you can be so childish! Bhaabhi is really caring and understanding. She looks after all your needs without even you asking for them. Women leave their families behind and it's not easy! Add to that, you both live in the US all alone.. with demanding careers like yours, shouldn't you be a little sensitive? What's the big deal if she wanted to see her parents first? And you, such a grown man.. couldn't you have handled the situation a little nicely? I am damn sure it was you who may have decided to book different flights!"

Armaan glared at his brother, grunted, huffed, and then completely ignored his cousin for the rest of the journey. He loved her family too and he wouldn't have minded going there first. But sometimes, when he got into an argument with her, he often got carried away. It was childish but it felt everything felt too important when it came to her. Plugging earphones in, he watched the clouds float by in the sky. Their love was just like those clouds hovering in the sky. Sometimes they sailed through, changing their shape, dissolving with each other, and forming new bonds... But sometimes, when it's dark and filled with rain water, even a bit of grazing against another cloud would invite a thunderstorm.