Prolouge

It was the final day of post championships for the PowerTine Highschool's soccer team,The Heroes.Everybody on the team was on the benches all except "Team M.A.K.A.R.".
    OK so just to be clear I did not misspell marker(the thing you draw and highlight stuff with). I meant:Mariano,Andre,Krystin,Ashton and Raymond.Now Mariano he was the party type,someone always smiling and having a spectacular time but,has a short temper and gets serious quickly.Andre is the wannabe cool guy type who's always looking for a date.(I would say lover boy but....no).Now Krystin oh boy,he's the super nice type who loves hugs and people,but he has a shorter temper than Mariano and "You wouldn't like him when he's angry".Ashton was a fairly lovevable guy,he is really into music and pianoes.Finally,Raymond he's the type who's invisible,ninja like(hokage rank😂).
     These guys got into all type of trouble because of their intelligence and talents.Their moms wanted them to stay out of trouble so soccer was her solution.Instead of going to soccer these guys messed around in a elderly scientist's laboratory. This babbling buffonish boozo would go on and on about how he would make a substance that would give the user the power of Imagination,Music,Intelligence or mystery or something like that.
   So day and night they tried and tried until finally..........

     (Wait until next week to find out what happens in chapter 1)(fun fact team M.A.K.A.R. is based on myself and my real life friends of course I couldn't get all of the)