Chapter 3:What!From the Who!

The whole team awakens to a dusty,dirty, derranged looking room,Krystin's Basement otherwise known as "Team M.A.K.A.R.'s Hideout".Suddenly before anyone can say a word,Krystin's mother comes down and shouts,"Get up you fakers,acting like something was wrong with you all to get out of a soccer game,my my this generation is lazy","and oh yeah you have a package Krys"she adds.Raymond runs up for the package while the rest of the team lay shocked in there beds.Looking for an explanation Mariano shoots out the question,"Um......what the heck happened to us","One minute we drank that power juice the other minute we're out cold"he adds.Before anyone could answer Raymond comes flying down shouting,"Guys you won't believe who sent this package"."Who"?the team seems to ask simultaneously."It's from that old geyser,professor Kelly",Raymond answers.After that the entire team jumps out of there beds and gather around the package.Krystin process to open it and it contained five separate boxes,each entitled with one of the team members names."I'll open mine first"says Ashton."Oh........My............ GOD!Awesooomeee!!!"screams Ashton after seeing what seems to be a keyboard,sword hybrid with a note attached to it.The note read,"I know you had a thing for music now you can jam and kick butt"."Oh me next,I want to go"says Andre excitingly.He opens his box and these weird arm bandages/wrappings with a note attached to them a well.It read "By wearing these you can focus proper imagination".Mariano opens his box hoping for something awesome.He finds some robotic/high tec looking gloves with a note attached to it reading,"These can and will help you with your mystery power whatever it may be"."Nice these will come in handy"says Mariano.Next went Raymond and to his surprise he got a .........pipe."No no no this must be a mistake they got cool stuff and I got a pipe",mumbled Raymond."Hold on bro there's a note.It read"it might be a just pipe but,it still has some good qualities like shooting invisible tranquilizers and a tear gas holder and your welcome.Lastly,went Krystin he opened his box slowly and took the object inside it.It looked like a regular pair of sunglasses but,when he put them on the magic happened.The glasses began to talk,map out locations,plan strategies and many more.It suddenly,put out a hologram if the professer saying"I made this for you and your team remember my words now a weapon or gadget doesn't make a hero or a team,love from others and teamwork do.That's what my kids fail to understand so I'm giving these to you to face evil without a fear"."Awesome,but he told us that like we're heroes or something"says the whole team in shock.

(There you go chapter three thanks for readind leave a vote and comment and don't forget to read:The blood curse,The man,Attracted to a girl behind the screen,Moones mangoes and A heroes journey 👋✋)
  come back next week!!!!!!