Chapter 2:Team K.A.P.E.R that's Stupider than our Name

As the team drank the "Power Juice"a loud shout in shattered the showering silence,"What are you boozos doing to my daddy's work",says Phedna the leader of team. The team hears this and runs away as fast as a cheetahs pounces in its prey,leaving the so called "Power Juice" behind.Phedna eyed down the power juice,she commanded the team to drink them,"it's the only way we can get revenge on team M.A.K.A.R,you got that team K.A.P.E.R.".
   "Got it"said Kevin(the leaders bestfriend/suck up but he's a cool guy ofcourse not to team M.A.K.A.R)"Let's just get it over already"Groaned Adaghio(the so called "cool guy" of the group who's an introvert but works awesome with a team)."Not me I don't want be a freak a there's probably backwash in those drinks",says Elvardo the rebel of the group."Well count me in I'd love to have powers",said Rashantae(the fairly optimistic one of the group)."Okay,Let's do this.
  So the team picked their drink,Kevin got music,Adaghio got mystery,Rashantae got Imagination,Phedna got Intelligence and Elvardo watched in disgust.They finished drinking and began to feel weird the team soon fainted."What the hell I told you not to drink those"Elvardo screamed as he ran to find help.Meanwhile as team M.A.K.A.R. finally reaches back on the soccer field they began to faint one by one.The leader,worried for his team screams out "HELP"as he also proceeds to faint.

   (Sorry the story is so short but it had to happen so..... Come back next week for Chapter 3:What!From the who! Make sure to check out the blood curse,Mr. Sexy kinapper,A hero's journey and The man)
  (Sorry about all the brackets)