4.11 Hate

Jaime and Arabella both knew that this Tyrion's outburst wouldn't end well

Jaime and Arabella both knew that this Tyrion's outburst wouldn't end well. "You wish to confess?" Tywin asked not hearing him clearly. Tyrion turned around to the people.

"I saved you." he started. "I saved this city and all your worthless lives. I should've let Stannis kill you all!"

People started shouting and cursing Tyrion. "Tyrion!" Tywin shouted and his son turned back to him. "Do you wish to confess?"

"Yes, Father. I'm guilty, guilty. Is that what you want to hear?" he asked anger coming from all of his sides.

"You admit you poisoned the King?" Tywin asked him and Arabella looked at Jaime with a pleading face.

"No, of that I'm innocent." Tyrion shook his head. "I'm guilty of a far more monstrous crime. I'm guilty of being a dwarf."

"You are not on a trial for being a dwarf." Tywin laughed and Arabella looked at hurt on Tyrion's face. She wanted to go and hug him.

"Oh yes I am. I've been on trial for that my whole entire life." Tyrion said with void in his face.

Tywin looked around, unpleasant, and then back at him. "Have you nothing to say in your defense?"

"Nothing, but this. I did not knew it. I did not kill Joffrey, but I wish that I had!" he shouted and looked at Cersei. "Watching your vicious bastard die, gave me more relief than a thousand lying whores." he then turned to people. "I wish I was the monster you think I am. I wish I had enough poison for the whole pack of you. I would gladly give my life to watch you all swallow it."

"Ser Meryn!" Tywin yelled. "Escort the prisoner back to his cell!"

"I will not give my life for Joffrey's murder and I know I'll get no justice here, so I will let the Gods to decide my faith. I demand a trial by combat!" Tyrion said with a determined voice.

Arabella closed her eyes while people were going crazy in her ears. Tyrion had one job. To be quiet.

<...>

"Princess, your Mother would like a word with you." a handmaiden spoke from behind and Arabella narrowed her eyes.

"Send her in." she answered looking through the window at Margaery and her handmaidens walking through gardens.

Cersei walked in and headed to her. She stopped next to her. "You don't like her as much as I?" Cersei spoke.

"She's still better to Tommen than you are." Arabella backed away and sat down on a chair. Cersei glanced at her. "How can you be like that? Hate him so much?" she asked shaking her head.

"You hate me as well. Isn't that the same thing?" Cersei questioned in a low voice. Of course she hated the fact that her daughter hated her.

"I do." Arabella smiled at her with a bitter smile. "But your hate for Tyrion is not fair."

"And how is it not fair?" Cersei asked looking at her.

"Tyrion didn't do anything to Joffrey, nor your mother. And you did. You were with Joffrey. You actually supported him over me!" she shouted and stood up. "Was it because I was Robert's? And he was Jaime's? Is that why you let him become a King? And throw me into my room, lock me for days? Just because Joffrey was Jaime's child?!" she yelled loudly with tears in her eyes.

Cersei shook her head. "You killed my husband. The only one I loved. And you thought that I would come back here with open arms and a smile on my face? Is that what you wanted for me? To be here forever?" Arabella began to cry as tears flew down her cheeks.

Cersei watched her with her own teary eyes. "I just wanted you happy." she whispered.

"That was an amazing way to show it." Arabella nodded to herself.

"Was it you?" Cersei then questioned meaning her killing Joffrey.

She stared at her mother with hurt in her eyes. "As much as I hated Joffrey, I didn't do it. The monster that I used to care about and love didn't die because of me. People hated him. No one showed happiness but I could feel the relief in their faces when was choking in your arms!"

Cersei slapped her across the face and Arabella looked down. "I saved you. If not me, you'd be with Tyrion now." she hissed.

"Then why am I here!!" she yelled looking back at her mother. "Why didn't you accuse me of killing the King?"

"You're my daughter. I can forgive you, but not him..."

"You'd kill your own brother?" Arabella asked not believing in her Mother's words.

"He killed my son..."

"Hateful bitch." Arabella said with tears. "I am ashamed of being your daughter!" she let out a painful sob and covered her mouth.

Cersei stood there blankly as she watched her once loved daughter. "One day you'll see my pain. Even if not real, Joffrey was your brother. I hope the day comes when you'll know the pain of losing your first born son."

Arabella started to cry even more. Cersei backed away more. "Maybe it was a mistake. Maybe I should've get rid of you. I loved you. I loved you more than life... You're dead to me. You're just like your Father..." she whispered and left the room.

Arabella clutched on her stomach and fell down on the floor sobbing. Cersei closed the door and heard her do that. She closed her eyes and left.

Vote, read, comment.