5.2 Kill

Arabella heard Jenkob and the other two watchers riding on their horses

Arabella heard Jenkob and the other two watchers riding on their horses. They were cursing loudly. Caine didn't let go of her hand.

"Caine!" she breathed out. "Stop!"

"Bella, is it your child?" Caine asked panicking as he stopped.

"No!" she yelled shaking her head. "Look!"

Caine turned around and saw the Wall near them. It was so huge and wide as they expected it to be.

"There you are!" Jenkob shouted. Caine stood in front of Arabella.

"Leave her alone. We are going to the Wall. Are you deserters?" Caine asked them while holding onto his sword. Arabella quietly took his knife out of his back pocket.

"We are." Jenkob nodded. "But you won't tell anyone. Cause you're going to die."

Caine started running and hit horses leg making one of them men that sat on the horse to fall down. The Tyrell cut his head off while Arabella watched with a shocked facial expression.

Other man attacked. Caine got smacked through his armor. His arm started bleeding, making him more angry.

Jenkob started making his way towards Arabella. He took his knife out with a pissed expression. He grabbed her by her shoulder and pressed the blade on her neck. She was also holding a knife in her hand. A small amount of blood left he neck as she stared at him. "Say goodbye, Bella." Jenkob smirked.

She smacked the knife into his eyeball quickly and pulled away from his blade. Jenkob fell down, screaming. She took his sword out and started to stab him over and over again.

She once loved him. She once wanted to marry him. But now all she saw was a beast that tried to kill her and her unborn child. "Bella, stop!" Caine yelled and she came back to reality. She saw what she did.

Arabella let out a sob and the sword she was holding fell down onto the dead Jenkob.

That was her first kill. And that kill was of her first kiss. "It'll hurt a little. Then, eventually, you'll forget it." Caine told her approaching her. She hugged him strongly. Caine smiled to himself.

"He was the man I've sent to the Wall when Father was still alive." she pulled away.

"Forget this. You did this to defend Reddard." Caine nodded. "I will help you grown your child..."

"I know you will." she smiled. Caine was the man, she gained to trust. She then turned to the Wall. "We actually made it..."

"Let's go." Caine encouraged and she took his hand. Arabella wanted to see her best friend so much. She wondered if Alec had grown a beard or not. That thought made her smile.

"Open the gates!" someone from up yelled. Arabella saw how huge metal gates opened. Caine looked at her nervous face and nodded.

"Are you ready?" he asked. They walked in. Arabella saw the Black Castle, she used to read about when she was little.

She wanted to see Alec and Jon as quick as possible. But what she saw was different. She saw a man, who was burning in flames as everyone around were looking at him. He wasn't screaming. Because he was already dead.

She saw Jon standing with a bow in his hands. He looked around and his eyes caught hers. He furrowed his eyebrows in surprise. She let out an emotional laugh. "Arabella?" she heard a voice. The voice she thought she would never hear again.

She saw her Uncle Stannis. "Uncle?" she asked confused. Behind him, there stood Aunt Selyse and cousin Shireen. He looked down at her belly and let down his head.

"Arabella?" Jon asked from behind in a questioning manner.

"Jon." she answered turning back to him with tears in her eyes. It's been such a long time since she last saw him. Both of them had gone through a lot.

Jon's eyes darted down. "Is it Robb's?" he asked with a frown on his face. She nodded as tears went down her cheeks.

"Give her a room." Stannis told one man but all Arabella was looking at was Jon.

"Do you know where my friend is?" Arabella asked him meaning Alec.

Jon looked down before looking back at her beautiful brown eyes. "I'm sorry. Alec died fighting with the Wildlings." Jon told her sadly.

"No..." she broke down but Caine caught her.

"Bella." he whispered to her. He then looked at Jon. "She is hungry and cold... Can we get some food?"

Jon nodded and told something to a man, standing next to him. The man nodded and left.

"Follow me." Jon mused and Caine started to help Arabella walk, who cried silently with her head down.

She received one letter from Alec. And she burned it thinking that he would write more. And what was the mistake she hated herself for.

Vote, read, comment.