Chandlyn #3: The special gift

Happy (late) Valentine's Day everyone! Here's a cute little image for all of you Chandlyn shippers out there!
~~~
For: Anyone
"Cut! That was great guys! You can take a break." The director shouted over the megaphone.
Chandler and Katelyn, including the rest of the cast, went back into the studio where Brianna was waiting, her arms crossed as Katelyn and Chandler neared her.
"Did you forget something, babe?" Brianna asked, tilting her head to the side a little as she looked over at Chandler.
Chandler rolls his eyes, looking at Brianna. "No, I don't think-"
"You know that it's Valentines day today, right?" Brianna interrupted him with a sigh.
Katelym furrowed her brows at Brianna, putting her hand on his shoulder, and feeling his hair brush against her fingers.
"Let's go..." Katelyn mutters, so the two went to Katelyn's room.
She opens the door and they both step inside.
"Do you know what today is?" Chandler asked, taking something out from his bag, which was on the coffee table, and putting it behind his back so that Katelyn wouldn't see.
Katelyn nodded with a smile. "Yeah. It's Valentines day. Why?"
Chandler smiled a little, walking over to Katelyn as she raises a brow.
He puts the gift he took out, a small white teddy bear holding a box of milk chocolate hearts, in front of him for Katelyn to see.
Kate looked down at the teddy bear and her lips turn into a smile, taking the small bear out of Chandler's hands. "It's so cute! I love it." She said, wrapping her arms around Chandler.
He chuckles and wraps his arms around her. "I'm glad you like it." He mutters in her ear.
Katelyn chuckled as she opens the box, taking a chocolate heart out and unwrapping the wrapper, and pops the sweet chocolate in her mouth.
Chandler leans forward and kisses her on the cheek, and she raises a brow while looking over at him.
"Why did you kiss me?" She asked as Chandler leans forward again, but this time, he was aiming for her lips.
"Because..." He started before he presses his lips to hers. They held the kiss as Katelyn flutters her eyes closed.
Once they pulled away and opened their eyes, they both smiled, wrapping their arms around each other.
"Thank you for the gifts. I really loved them." Katelyn said, kissing Chandler's cheek.
Chandler chuckled and nodded a little. "You're welcome."