at the beginning

Dark, cold, wet night. Not the best time for walking, but that didn't stop Bruce.

Dreamy, private, sensitive, kind and smart guy. It seems he always sad, but he has purposeful eyes.
He has nothing but himself, at home and a sense of self-preservation. Normal body guy, not skinny, not an ugly face, is often subjected to street and school violence. As soon as he heard screams in his address, so once indulged run. Not always, however, it was succeeded. But he never did complained, never asked for anyone's help. Most often, simply didn't have anyone to ask her. Even in the hospital he came only when the headache as a consequence of shocks became unbearable.

His passion is poetry. In his library of over two hundred books in the English language writers from around the world. Now, when he had no one, he could put bookshelves in the room of his parents. It was large enough to put 2-3 small cabinet. He often borrowed books in the library, because they don't t always stay the money for books. He worked as an assistant in the hardware store, carrying boxes, helped loaders. He did everything that he tucked under his hand, because he always needed money. Although the state and paid some benefits, this is still not enough.

Bruce was very risky guy. Often he himself asking for trouble, especially in the nervous system after breaking up with his parents and little sister. Sometimes it seemed as if they were watching him from heaven and blamed for all the faults, he seemed to feel, hear their voice, and kept apologizing to the firmament.

Summer. Night. August. In this month falls most stars. According to custom, every day he remained on the roof of high-rise buildings, with views that overlook the extraordinarily beautiful lake. The lake is often reflected the moon and the stars, sometimes clouds, when it was cloudy. Whenever a shooting star, Bruce drew parallels with the fall of the aircraft in that ill-fated day when his family went on vacation to another country. Another star - another plane crash, and hundreds of casualties. For him, it has imposed horror. He lowered his head to his knees and tried not to cry.