Chapter II

Edited 3/8/17

It wasn't until sunset that the two girls stopped playing. Hilaria never had this much fun before, there weren't many kids around.

Hilaria led Celestia to her room, her was colored in a light shade of purple. There were toys practically everywhere. Hilaria took a teddy bear and showed it to Celestia, "Look! That's the toy I got yesterday!"

Celestia laughed, "It's impressing that you keep that much toys in your room."

"I know, right? I am into collecting toy since I have nothing else to do." Hilaria confessed, earning a questioning look from Celestia.

"What do you mean? Can't you play with the other kids or spend time with your parents?"

Hilaria hesitated before answering, "I would love to, but they're too busy managing the kingdom to really spend time with me. There aren't many kids around my age, the ones that I meet are all rude and so full themselves. I'd rather not play with those kind of twats."

Celestia frowned, for someone who is just a few years old, Hilaria talked like she was in her teens or something. Not that she had any right to talk, she was in the same boat as her.

That's it!

"Well, we can always play together!" Celestia heard herself say, Hilaria looked at her with wide eyes. "You said you didn't have anything to do, right? We could always play together! Sneaking out of the mansion isn't too hard for you, or is it?" Celestia mocked, it seems she didn't learn her lesson the last time she actually sneaked out.

Hilaria raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms over her chest. "Of course it isn't, sneaking around is easy around those bastards of guards."

Celestia's smile widened, "We can play everyday in the city, I can't wait!" She exclaimed before a thought crossed her mind, "Why didn't mother and father leave to go home yet?"

"Oh, are you perhaps one of the guests?" Hilaria's eyes sparkled, Celestia nodded her head. "You're going to stay the night, apparently your parents have some work to do, that's what I heard anyways."

"But why didn't anyone inform me?"

"Do you seriously think they'd inform a two year old of everything?"

"Hey! Don't talk like you're any better!"

"I'm gonna be three next month!" Hilaria retorted, smirking.

"That's next month! Now you're just two like me!"

"But I'm still older than you!"

"What does-" the sound of thunder alarmed the girls, they held each other's hands with a horrified expressions.

"That scared me.." Celestia muttered, visibly relaxing herself as she sat on a soft chair.

Hilaria grinned, "Of course that scared you, you're such a kid."

Irked, Celestia said, "Oh? Do you mean how you clung to me when we heard the sound?"

"What? You were th- " Celestia froze. what's wrong?" Hilaria paused, then she waved her hands in front of Celestia.

Celestia didn't even blink. She was more interested to hear what the rukh were panicking about.