EPISODE 18

"Appa...?" Sohyun opened the door of her father's room but it was empty.

"You need something?" Eunkwang asked as he passed by her.

"Appa eodiya..?"
"He went out early,he'll be here for lunch."
"Ahh..."
"You need something..?
"Ahh...aniya..i'm good.."
"Hmmm ara...if you need anything just tell me." Eunkwang went straight to the kitchen.

Sohyun noticed the unruly bed of her father and chuckled.

He must be really on a rush..he doesn't usually leave his bed like this.

She chuckled and started fixing his bed. Her attention was caught by a box sticking out under the bed. Out of curiousity she took it.

Igeoboya...?
There are letters in it but she didn't open it..what caught her attention are the photos in it.

"Ahh...must be from his childhood." She whispered.
"Oh....it's eomma...whoah....she's really pretty..." she continued to look for some pictures and suddenly froze. She felt everything has stopped around her. Her hand is shaking as she picked up a photo.

"I-igeo...igeoboya...?" She can't hardly breathe.. it was a picture of her father when he was young,beside him is a boy with a blonde hair. She stared at the boy. His eyes...his nose...his lips...everything in him...she was sure who it is..

"I-ilhoon...??" She checked the date the photo was taken.

"1993...?" She couldn't believe it. She tried to study his face...

That smile....the smile I see in my dreams..

Her hand started shaking,she searched for another picture and found a picture with Ilhoon on it..beside him is another boy which possess the same face. Sohyun took a deep breathe.

"Twins...?"

Two boys with the same face...but differs in the way they smile..one smiles timidly...his eyes looks so innocent...the other smiles brightly...but his eyes tells something else...fierce...

She continued looking for photos with her trembling hand and saw a torned photo. She stared at it for a while and remembered the photo given to her by her father. She quickly ran to her room and searched for the photo in her closet.she tried to put the photos together and she was right..it's the missing piece. The photo was taken in 2000.
"2000......" she stared at the photo and noticed her mothers hand on her tummy. She felt a loud thump on her chest.

Your mother fell inlove to my brother...
She remembered her father said.

"Igeoboya????" She doesn't know what to do. She remembered her dream where Ilhoon saved her.

"It can't be... he's alive..." she walked back and forth not knowing what to do.

"If they are twins...which one is my father...?who am i talking to...why is he showing up to me...?

She quickly dialed her father's number but he wouldn't pick up.

"Ahjussi.."
Eunkwang is in the middle of drinking his tea when Sohyun rushed to him.
"Nae..?"
"Ahjussi..."
"Nae..?"
"Ahjussi..."
"Ah wae Sohyunah??" Finally Eunkwang looked at her with a knotted forehead and still holding his tea.
Instead of answering,she just showed her the pictures. Eunkwang took a closer look.
"It's your mother.." he said casually.
"I know..."
"Aahhh why are you showing it to me...?"
Sohyun showed another photo again.
"It's your father's half brother."
"I know..."
Eunkwang stared at Sohyun confusedly.
"What is really bothering you?"
"Just that....they are twins.."
"Nae.." Eunkwang nodded.
"Ilhoon and Iljoon." He added.
"Ahhh....you want to know which is your father..."
Sohyun nodded.
"It's Ilhoon...I don't exactly know about their love story...but it's Ilhoon."
Sohyun picked another photo and showed it to him.
"This is Ilhoon." She held the photo infront of his face.
"Ani......"
"Waeyo..?"
"As far as I remember...this is Iljoon.?
"How can you be so sure.?"
"Your father is closer to Ilhoon." Eunkwang picked another photo,the one with Minhyuk and Ilhoon together.
"See...?"
"How do you know if it's Ilhoon or Iljoon?"
"They are identical twins...but they have a huge difference in their personalities. You can also find out who is who just by their smile."
"Waeyo.."
Eunkwang sighed and laid all the photos on the table.
"Can you tell the difference?" Eunkwang asked but Sohyun just stared at it. Eunkwang gathered all Ilhoon's photo on one side and Iljoon's photo on the other side.