It happens

r/n means random name. and hey guys, i ran out of ideas after this one so if you could, let me know some of your ideas in the comments.

you wake up to a scream downstairs, you shoot upwards as your controller falls of of your bed. you bolt downstairs with your gun, only to find (r/n) sitting there, cowering in the corner. you look over into the kitchen, and you nearly puke. because there, sprawled out on the counter, is (your crushes name). her heart has been torn out of her chest, her legs ripped off of her body and thrown around the room as if they were Lego's. you cant find her head, but you can see that one of her arms is twisted around and bent the wrong way. you look around for her other arm and her head, but then you see it, crouched in the corner, chewing on something, round. you turn around to gag, and then you see her other arm, torn off and everything broken, lying there on the corner of your counter. you turn back around and see the creature get up, the thing it was feasting on rolls out of its hands, no claws, and bounces over to you. you look at what it was that he was feasting on, and when you see it, you turn around and throw up. it turns out that what he was feasting on, was her head!!! half of her face is missing, with part of her skull bashed inwards. you start to slowly look upwards when you feel it, breathing down your neck. you can feel the blood dripping from its mouth onto your neck.you look up, and then...

hey guys sorry for the cliffhanger, but i ran out of ideas. so what do you think, will he live? or will he die. see you guys next time. peace out