CHAPTER 29

When we got back from the old house, we decided to go and watch a film at the theatre, you had to walk there , the lights had gone out so we had to take our torches like everyone else.
                     The film was called Haunted house, we thought it was 😂😂😂😂 , lights out and the film started,  someone kept touch my leg and moved up to my thigh but when I looked there was nothing there , I thought to myself not again, it reminds me of the time we were sleeping. When the film finished,  Jen lulu desire thought it would be fun to scare the others , by jumping out at them and make them scream, until someone done it back.  Later that night people were passing our door, Olga moved us to the top of the house,  there was massive steel doors, she enter password, and the doors open. We walked down a narrow hallway and came into another large room full of modern technology, screens laptops phones and locked away amo, for protection.  We all settled down to watch,  but nothing,  Olga showed us a room where we could sleep . Next olga told us to come and watch the screens , the faces on the wall was moving,  she said we would check it out tomorrow morning, I said isn't that where Sarah and Shannon are staying some where near there,  Olga said as long as they stay in there room they should be safe.            
                   .To be continued. ......
Please vote and comment.