Prolouge

A silvery she-cat walked across a large clearing, "Hey, Honeymoon? Will the kit's be alright, even if they are only 5 moons...?"
A golden she-cat padded over to Honeymoon. "Yes, Blossomfur. Fawnstar is aware of their importance. Let's hope Maplestar won't act soon." Blossomfur shifted on her paws at the name of her mate.
"Sure..." she mumbled. "Blossomfur, come here!" Her white she-kit, Icekit died at birth. "Yes, Icekit?" Blossomfur walked over to a tree where Icekit was waiting.
"Blossomfur, Poppykit's having trouble with Moonkit... she needs you... they both do." Icekit paced back and forth. Blossomfur looked worried. "I can't go down there.. at least not now... I can visit them in a dream..."
      Two small shapes stated shimmering in front of them, and two kits came into view. 
      "Blossomfur!!!" the cream colored she-kit padded up to her mom. "Poppykit... Moonkit..." Moonkit sat right down on a shady spot and started cleaning himself (aka licking his fur).
      "Why did you leave us Blossomfur?" Honeymoon was looking at Blossomfur with courage. 
"It wasn't my choice... but... tell Hopepool to look after you guys, and Poppykit, don't mess with Moonkit!!!" Poppykit looked down at the ground with mischief in her eyes. "Ok Blossomfur..." The two kits started shimmering again, and then they were gone. "Bye kits... I love you.

Hi, Poppykit here! But call me Anya. By the way, I did not name her 'Honeymoon' to be "romantic."