Blossom

Blossom is my name I live in turkey . My mother always shouts at me with no reason my father hates me he always wanted a boy instead of me my life is miserable .

But my life Adventure started when I was studying for my bio exam leaving the window opened to let the breeze full up the room and suddenly I slept on the book ,but when I woke up I was behind the window with ropes tightly tied to my body .

I felt scared no I was frightened "what the hell " I suddenly said .
I hardly tried to remove the ropes but sadly I couldn't .
After several times of trying the rope became lose and I easily pulled my hands away from the rope .

Then I started walking on my toes gently ,my toes softly attached to the ground without making any noise and started looking all over my room under the bed the toilet and even the rug but nothing I started thinking that this is a prank but who will make the prank my parents hhh ... That reminds me where are my parents ,oh ya I remembered they are in a solace .

Omg that mean that I'am the only one in the house with my housemaid but where is she ?Did she make all this ?

I called the police but no answer I called them several times but no Answer ahhhh.... the police left me no choice but to call my parents that left there phones silent In the car because they are in a solace .

So I said to my self " it's the time I save the day". so I gently walked to the door and I opened it with a squeaky sound from the fulcrum , I softly walked out and checked all the floor but nothing .

Then I went downstairs I walked slowly down the ladder and I hid behind an unnatural plant and leaned my head and I saw a thief .

Fear came crowling to my heart I was frightened the thief tied my maid ."oh my god he have a gun" I said quietly . so I leaned to my back and started crowling backwards but unfortunately my head hit a vase that fell down and broke making a loud noise that vibrated fastly through everyone's ears .

The thief turned his head around with an angry look on his face that's when I started running as fast as I can downstairs ,the thief was chasing me my heart was pumping fastly .

I saw an opened window as I ran and jumped through it ,I got outside the house and looked backwards and I saw the thief he was still chasing me "what do I do " I said to my self as an idea came popping into my head ....

I hardly knocked at all my neighbors doors shouting "help me there is a thief chasing me " . I needed someone that will fastly open the door for me .At last I found one of my neighbors walking in the street so I ran to him and shouted "THIEF THIEF THIEF" . My neighbor looked at me with an encircling look and then he looked at the thief and started kicking the thief in his stomach ,it looked like the thief is going to die then I shouted again "he have a gun".At that moment my neighbor stopped and started running away ,then I shouted asking him " where are you going?". And while he is running he said " I have kids " . What the hell what will I do now .

The thief was lying on the ground he was exhausted , so I took his gun and threw it at his head so he fainted .

I took the gun and ran to my house leaving the thief lying on the ground . I opened the door and untied my housemaid goofy , then I started calling the police over and over until they finally answered .

The police came to our house as fast as they can . I told them everything even the tiny details .
Then a police officer asked me "can you take us to the thief ?" . Then I answered " yes , come with me and I will lead you to him".

I took the police to the place where the thief was lying but....

The thief was not their I was shocked and embarrassed where did he go.The police officers started to think that this a prank so I fastly said " you can ask my maid she was also tied by the thief".

We ran to the house where goofy was ,but when they asked her she answered " No, there is no thief " .I was so mad at goofy now what the hell was she thinking .

The police told my parents everything .My parents was so angry they bit me with a stick it was so hurtful .

I went to sleep on my bed then I remembered that the thief's gun is still with me I wanted to give it to the police but then I thought to myself that they won't believe me .

"I WILL FIND THE THIEF"