Chapter 4 - Old Friends

"So how is it that Lok knows the great Sophie Casterwill?" He asked the pair of them. "It's a long story" they both said.

~About 3 weeks after Sophie and Lok had been reunited~

Sam was feeling lonely. He hadn't seen much of his mentor over the past 3 weeks. Lok and Sophie were almost inseparable. He was becoming frustrated, being cooped up in the house all the time, so decided to go for a walk. He walked through the park that had first opened his eyes to this new world. As he looked around he was flooded with memories. He found the spot where he had got his first Titan, and traced his fingers over the spot where it had been.

"Is that the boy from before?" A female voice asked behind him. At first Sam wondered if he was "the boy". His doubts were quickly cleared up when the voice said "Sam, have you returned to us at last?". Sam spun around. There stood a woman and a man behind him. The woman had real coloured hair, red eyes and a tattoo on each shoulder. The man had dark blue hair and bandages covering his mouth. His true trainers, who had taught him everything about being a seeker. He bowed down to them, "Master Wind and Mistress Shauna, it had been a while". "Have you actually improved since you left us" the woman questioned. "Of course" he said, slightly offended.

~Later that day~

"I guess you have improved a bit" the woman said, panting. "Why thank you" Sam replied, "a compliment from you is appreciated". "Now for the real training" she said, "Wind, it's your turn".

>Back with Lok and Sophie<

Lok realised that he hadn't seen Sam all day. He told this to Sophie who realised she hadn't seen him either. This worried the pair of them. They knew that he could look after himself, but Lok got a strange feeling that he was in danger. "I'm going to look for him" Lok said at last. "Wait for me" Sophie called after him.

They raced down the street. Lok thought he knew where he would be. "I'm going to the Park" Lok told Sophie. "This is no time for playing around Lok" Sophie replied. "I'm not" he said indignantly, "I think that's where he would have gone to". As they reached the part they looked around, Sam was no where to been seen.

AN: Sorry for a short chapter, this was a build up chapter.