Chapter 3: Paranoid

"Alright everybody! Let's get moving!" Nat yelled over all of the chaos. You, Bucky, Steve, and Sam were standing center stage waiting for the roadies to set up your instruments. This was always the most hectic part of rehearsals.

You loved your roadies, but man they were a mess. Thor was so sweet, a great guy to have fun with, and he tried so hard. Key word: tried. That man knocked more things over than you had ever seen in your entire life. Almost every time he turned, he would bump into something different and sometimes it would lead to a domino effect. He was currently unfolding the risers for the drums, loud clashes and bangs echoing harshly. In the middle of his work, his backside knocked over one of the guitar racks which sent rows of equipment tumbling to the ground.

"Watch it, man!"

"Sorry!" Thor's deep voice boomed.

Suddenly Wanda came up to you, distracting you from your thoughts. "Okay, so, I wanted to give you all an update on things."

"Are we trending yet?" Sam teased.

"No, but, the tour is gaining popularity and so are you guys! Digital download sales are up a lot since we started and more people are tweeting about you! People are posting videos, photos, all praising you guys!"

"Look at that, we finally made it somewhere guys." Bucky smiled. "I can't believe it."

You smiled at Bucky as Wanda began her raving again. "My favorite tweet is this one!"

Wow! These guys (and gal) are amazing! Totally rocked my socks off, especially that lead chick, she was great @Highland_Blvd

Wanda scrolled through some other tweets before continuing, "Oh, and this one!"

@Highland_Blvd that drummer tho? bang me like your drums, please and thanks

Sam and Bucky started laughing, and you couldn't help but chuckle. "Hey man, that's pretty good!" Sam called. The two shared a high five and Steve just rolled his eyes.

"Oh wait, wait," Wanda continued. "They get better. This one has a picture of Steve and Y/N."

These two are goals. Best live performance of enter sandman I've heard since my last metallica concert, and that's been a while @Highland_Blvd

"Awh these people are too nice!" You blushed. "I love our fans. They rock."

Suddenly there was a loud crash from behind you, and you all spun around to see that Thor had accidentally caused Clint to drop one of the drums he was carrying.

"Careful, boys!" Natasha called.

The two resumed their business, when all of a sudden an awful thumping began to ring through the speakers. Everyone covered their ears as Bruce scrambled to fix his mess. "Sorry! Sorry!"

"Get a grip, Brucie!" Clint called.

As if on cue, Pietro darted in the room and fell smack into a keyboard. A loud crash sounding from offstage made everyone cringe. Vision emerged from the wing. "Mr. Maximoff is not injured. I cannot say the same for the Yamaha."

Natasha sighed heavily. "Somebody get Tony!"

"There's no need!" He called from pit, popping up onto his feet. "I just finished wiring up the grand finale." He leaned onto the table casually, accidentally pressing about seven buttons at once and setting off all of the pyro he had just finished tampering with.

The boys immediately huddled closer to you and Wanda to avoid the flames shooting up from the stage.

After the madness had calmed, Natasha stood on the apron of the stage and tried her hardest to not lose her temper. She faced out, looking down at Tony in the pit. "Tony? What did I say about the fire?"