#Day 2# • Friday (3)

Yoongi: dark blue and grey zipped up jacket with a dark blue bunny like ears at the hood

Yoongi: dark blue and grey zipped up jacket with a dark blue bunny like ears at the hood. Dark blue ripped jeans. Blue Nike high heels.
Namjoon: a Pink and black hoodie that reaches mid-thigh with a cat face in the middle. White skinny jeans and pink heels.
Taehyung: Blue jacket with a Stitch face on the hoodie. Blue ripped jeans and blue converse wedges.

•Yoongi's POV•
"ALL STUDENTS REPORT TO FIRST PERIOD," the intercom said, "Well we better go before we'll be late," Namjoon hyung said. "I'LL RACE YOU TO THE CLASSROOM YOONGI-HYUNG!!" Taehyung practically screamed at me, "Taehyung you know my ears are very sensitive, don't scream at me!" I pouted at him. "I'm sorry hyung" he apologized. You see I have sensitive ears because all of the girls practically yelled at me all last year. "It's ok Tae-Tae," "Yes Hyun-" "NOT IF I GET THERE FIRST!!" I yelled while running down the hall to get a seat in the back of the class. When we get to class, as in we I mean me, no one was there so I sat in the back to take a quick nap for two reasons, the first is to catch my breath, and the second is to just get some rest cuz I'm that fucking lazy. As the rest of my friends came into the classroom, a few minutes later everyone else came in too, including the popular kids. I hope Jimin doesn't notice me.

•Jimin's POV•
As soon as I walk into the classroom I see the one and only Min Yoongi, the little innocent boy that I want as mine. As you can tell I'm the schools, bad boy, so are my friends, but we're rich, so fite me hoes, Yoongi looks a little spaced out to not notice me so I just take in his beautiful form (the teacher made Yoongi get up when class started). Slim body with slightly curvy hips I want to mark so badly, soft pastel pink like lips I want to kiss, and his outfit makes him look so fuckable, those fucking tight skinny jeans hug his plush ass so nicely, damn, the way he has to fucking bend the fuck over just to pick up something is a damn blessing, and a great view. And his bunny jacket makes him look so petite and smol, and it's cute to see that the sleeves of his sweater are longer than his hands, giving him cute sweater paws. And his black hair somehow giving it a nice way to finish up the look. Damn, he is the definition of #BLESS.

•Yoongi's POV•
As soon as the teacher came into the classroom, we started on the lesson for today. The teacher started teaching about the basic classroom rules and what is expected and whatnot, that's how it was throughout the first four classes, then we had lunch after the fourth period. The food was ok, I'm not complaining tho, cuz I really don't eat often every day, so I guess that's ok, then for the rest of the day we went over what's required and expected in the class and stuff, then we got to go home after the seventh period was over. "Hyung, it's Friday! you wanna come have a sleepover with me, Hoseok and Namjoonie hyung at my house?" Taehyung asked me, "Sure, anything for my favorite kitty!" Taehyung just smiled his famous box smile which I responded to my cute gummy smile. "Race you there hyungs!" Taehyung yelled while running around us like a madman. I just pouted at the thought of running again, so I looked at Hoseok who was walking with us the whole time and I made grabby hands at him to piggyback ride me to victory, he got the signal and kind of lowered himself down some, cuz I'm short, for me to get on him. "Namjoonie hyung, can you carry my backpack for me, my back hurts" I pouted at my hyung to give some more effect on him to do me a favor, he soon compiled and carried it for me, and Hobi just threw his on the ground so Namjoon hyung could carry it too, I carefully got on Hobi's back. "On my mark, get set, GOOO!" Taehyung counted down for us to run, Namjoon hyung was just taking his sweet time to walk to Tae's house. It ended up being Taehyungie that won, "I BEAT HOSEOKIE AND YOONGI HYUNG!!" Taehyung sang his victory song and danced while we wait for our 'eomma' to arrive.

"YOONGI HYUNG, WHEN WILL NAMJOON HYUNG GET HERE?!?" Taehyung complained for about the 10th time in only a few minutes, I'm starting to get really aggravated right now. "HEY GUYS!" Namjoon hyung arrived as if on cue.

When we got into the house, I quickly slip off my shoes and remove the hood off of my head and ran to lay on the couch, face first. "Mmmm~ so soft" I mumbled with my face on the couch cushions. Namjoon hyung just rolled his eyes and asked if he needed to cook anything (let's just pretend that Namjoon knows how to cook k?), a fusion of 'yes hyung and yes' was answered. While we wait for the food we got changed into our pajamas and organized our stuff on the floor to sleep.

"Foods ready!" Namjoonie hyung called while we all sat down and enjoyed our hyungs delicious food

"Foods ready!" Namjoonie hyung called while we all sat down and enjoyed our hyungs delicious food. When we were done eating we all sat down in the living room and watched SpongeBob, Taehyung's request, then we went to sleep.

Summary: The kids went to school. Hybrids had a sleepover at Tae's house, ate and slept.
.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*
¯\_()_/¯
Suga Sugar