*Day 5* • Saturday (8)

Warning: long ass chapter boii
.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*.•*
•3rd POV•
At Hoseok's house on a Saturday morning was Namjoon cooking breakfast for his hyung and dongsaengs. He was making pancakes, waffles and a bowl of fruit salad. It was eight in the morning when he finished with a tired Hoseok sitting on the bar stool. "What are we gonna do today hyung?" Namjoon asked Hoseok. "I don't know Namjoon," Hoseok replied while rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "We should go to the mall or something, I need more clothes anyway," Namjoon said while playing with his hair. "Go wake up my children," Namjoon said waving his hand to where the younger hybrids are. Hoseok then got down from the stool and headed off to wake up the bunny and kitten.

"TAEHYUNG! That's my coloring book!" Yoongi shouted at the kitten. If you didn't know Tae and Yoongi are both littles. They are currently in Taehyung's room coloring together while watching Wow Wow Wubzy. But unfortunately, Taehyung had accidentally taken Yoongi's coloring book by mistake. "I'm sorry Yoonie! Tae-Tae thought it was his! Forgive Tae please!" Taehyung said on the verge of tears with his arms stretched wide open for a hug and hoping that his best friend will forgive him. "It's ok! Yoonie forgive Tae-Tae!" The two littles then hugged and continued coloring and singing to the theme song of the show. In case you were wondering, 'Does Hoseok and their eomma know?' No, no they don't. But back to the story, as the two littles were now playing with their stuffed animals, Taehyung's being a snake and Yoongi's a kumamon. "Kumamon da pwinse of da wor-wald!" Yoongi exclaimed while putting his kumamon on top of the block tower the two boys made out of mega blocks. "Bow down to meh pesant!" Yoongi said making his stuffed animal point at Taehyung's snake. "Yesh your highness!" Taehyung said making his snake and himself bow down to the great and powerful kumamon.

As the two-hybrid littles were busy playing they heard a knock on the door followed by a sleepy Hoseok saying, "Boys! Namjoon made breakfast!" Both littles were scared as to who should reply. Yoongi being the older little responded to Hoseok, "We'll be down in a bit hyung!" "Okay! But be quick before Namjoon comes up and bust the door." Hoseok said then going back downstairs to eat. When the coast was clear the two hybrids started putting away their toys away, changing out of their little clothes and turning off the TV, then headed downstairs to eat.

"What took you two so long?" Namjoon said while fixing plates for the two hybrids. "We had to clean up the room of course eomma!" Taehyung partially lied. "Oh well, good job! And after breakfast, we'll go to the mall." Namjoon said while giving the two hybrids their plates.

After breakfast, the two youngest ran up the stairs to go get ready. "Hyung! What should I wear? This white crop top with a cat on it with a pair of jeans or a skirt?" Taehyung asked the bunny. "Hmm, I don't know... maybe that crop top with a black skirt." "Thanks, hyung!" "Oh! And with your white flats." "Oh yeah! And thanks again hyung." "Your welcome kitten, now what should I wear?" "Clothes." (I hate it when my sister says this as an answer ~) Taehyung said with a smile on his face. "YAH! I'm serious! What should I wear!" "Your black friends crop top hoodie with a black skirt with fishnets underneath and your black and white high top vans!" Then the boys started getting dressed in the clothes they were going to wear for the day. "Hey Tae," Yoongi said. "Yes hyung?" Taehyung said while on his phone texting someone. "Do you think there are any stores at the mall for littles?" The bunny asked the kitten. "Umm, I don't know hyung, we'll have to find out when we go there," Tae replied back. The boys then finished fixing their hair and hurried to their hyungs.

 The boys then finished fixing their hair and hurried to their hyungs