Up down or gone

2 days later
Amelia's POV
I just sat down on my bed while watching the last Harry Potter. After a while, I started thinking about stuff like : what if my Parants are dead? What if I'm adopted? I snapped out my thoughts when I heard a smash downstairs. "Aaaaaah. A weird golden flying thingy. Help mimi!" My little sister LaCie screeched from the kitchen. Omgee. It was the golden snitch of Harry Potter. How. I grabbed it from the air and ran to my room. "What are you and why is this thing here?" I'm guessing the snitch heard me cause later it opened up to reveal a shiny silver jewel inside. As if some one was controlling my arms, one reached out and took it out to put in my pocket. Then the snitch vanished from its original place and was now where to be seen. Mane the jewel means some thing? "Mi mi sissy is it gone?" My other 6 year old brother Matty says from the other side of the door. I shouted back a yes. Wait rewind to when I was back with questions for the snitch.

Rewinding-------

Mabe the jewel meant some thing? Was there some thing about me? Am I the chosen one? Ha duh no. Or am I a wizard?

An
Hey comment and vote on what u want amilia to be from those questions! I'm calling u my ruby hems from now on. Jk hems is suppose to be jems but not changing it. Anyways my lovelys. Peace ✌️