Be prepared (short chapter)

Fresh P.O.V

I was still there as Error was daydreaming about Ink. I think he forgot I was there. "Error Bro?" He stiffened when he remembered I was there. "Ugh why did you come here in the first place?" I was no longer grinning and my face was serious and Error saw this. "Look I know I came at a bad time but something really...I don't know how to describe it. It's like a disruption in the Multiverse. I think it might be Nightmare and Cross(🌚)."
Error looked at me partially surprised "I thought Nightmare only wanted to kill Dream and just use Cross to help him. Like a tool." "Well Cross found out Nightmares real plans and they..had a bit of a fight. Cross left and Nightmare went into a hysteria. If they're both like that..." I trailed off. I didn't think I needed to explain anymore. Error sighed. "Don't tell Ink about it. I don't want to worry him. We can find Nightmare and Cross and deal with them ourselves" Out of the corner of my eye I saw a portal opening again and Ink was coming back. I quickly grinned again like usual. "Okay Error Broski! I'll see ya later then!"

Ink P.O.V

Fresh teleported away. "Huh? What were you guys talking about?" Error looked to the side. "Nothing important. Don't worry about it Ink." "Okay.."