55

Twitter
|
|
|
Aurorafacer: ITS TIME
|
|
|
Gigihadid: Look outside Aurorafacer
|
|
|
Aurorafacer: OMG SERIOUSLY
|
|
|
Grantgust: Update- she just tackled Kendall and Gigi along with Zayn and Harry
|
|
|
Keiynanlonsdale: Let's start
|
|
|
••••••
(Grant)

"It's time for the cake!" I yelled as I put my arm around Aurora's waist steering her towards Harry who was holding the cake.

"I need to borrow your boyfriend for a quick moment." Gigi said as she pulled me away from Aurora.

"Don't take him for too long! I'm going to find Carlos." She simply smiled and looked for the dark haired man.

"Do it after she blows out the candles." Gigi whispered as Keiynan passed up.

"You really think she's going to say yes?" I asked not realizing he was behind us ease dropping on us.

"Are you stupid or something cause she's head over heels for you." Keiynan answered before Gigi could open her mouth causing us to turn around. Key had his back against us which was a little less suspicious.

"You have my passport in case she says no?" I asked turning over to Gigi who just laughed.

"You won't need it I promise." she hugged me as she pushed Key and I towards Aurora and everyone else.

"Happy birthday dear Aurora! Happy birthday to youuuuuu!" Everyone was singing and Gigi took out her phone and started recording alomg with Melissa and Key.

When Aurora blew out her candles she turned around as I was about to hug her and she started laughing. I looked over to Melissa who gave me a thumbs up and I started.

"Aurora, I knew that from the moment that you walked up to me and told me that I sang 'Live While We're Young' better than One Direction that we would be really close friends. But now you're not only my best friend but you're my girlfriend and I wouldn't trade what we have for the world." I said holding her hands and her eyes started to water. Everything I was saying was true and I suddenly forgot about everyone else in the room and only saw her so I got down on my knee.

"HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING!" Carlos yelled and earned a slap from Caity who had her eyes on us the whole time.

"Aurora Marie Facer, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" I asked as I pulled out the ring from my jacket.

••••••
(Aurora)

When Grant got down on one knee I knew what was going to happen. I love Grant very much and I'll always love him.

"I can't imagine my future without you in it." I replied and wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Is that a yes?" Grant smiled as he stood up.

"Yes you dork." I laughed and his smile grew even bigger as picked me up and spun me around in the air.

•••••

Aurorafacer: About last night💍❤Tagged; Grantgust999k likes, 897k comments

Tagged; Grantgust
999k likes, 897k comments

Tylergust10: Lovely meeting you and congrats❤

Aurorafacer: It was lovely meeting you to Ty and thanks🤗

Kendalljenner: I'm going to kidnap you so you'll be mine forever

Bellahadid: last night was amazing❤

Gigihadid: So happy for you two!💓

Melissabenoist: ^

Zayn: Congratulations 🤗

Harrystyles: You know who ruined the moment?

Caitylotz: Carlos

Candicekp: Congratulations babe❤

Stephanamell: Carlos never fails to disappoint

Tha_los: I WAS EXPRESSING WHAT WAS GOING ON INSIDE OF ME

Keiynanlonsdale: Congrats Rose!

Oliviagust: I can finally call you my sister

Grantgust: ❤❤❤❤❤

Grantgust: A little tb with my fiancée❤Tagged; Aurorafacer999k likes, 897k comments

Tagged; Aurorafacer
999k likes, 897k comments

Stephenamell: Amazing night thanks for inviting us

Kendalljenner: Thanks for letting us crash your party

Bellahadid: You're not too bad

Grantgust: thanks?

Cavanaghtom: You're old already but congrats

T22felton: Amazing what I witnessed last night❤

Melissabenoist: my otp❤

Tylergust10: She's an amazing woman Grant❤

Keiynanlonsdale: proud and congrats mate🤗

Louist91: "break her heart I'll break your face"

Niallhoran: Congratulations to the guy who sings 'Live While We're Young' better

Nayarivera: Glad to see your still alive and congrats!

Darrencriss: Favorite couple💙

Tha_los: YOURE MARRYING AURORA MARIE FACER!!!

Aurorafacer: Hope you know what you got yourself into❤🤗

__________
Almost 4k reads!! Love you all
-Kendall