Chapter 1: I will never regret leaving fairy tail

In this story natsu and zeref aren't siblings sorry.

Lucy's p.o.v

I woke up by my alarm ringing I turned it off. I got off of bed and went to take a shower, once I was finished I got ready for the day. Than I went to the kitchen and made some pancakes. When I finished eating I went to my room to write my story. I didn't want to go to the guild because I had a feeling something bad was gonna happen. I finished writing my story when I heard a knock on my door, I went to open it, when I opened it I saw team natsu and lisanna. I looked at them surprised I wouldn't have guessed that they were coming here, it must be a emergency. 

"Luce we have something to tell you, you are off of team natsu you were just a replacement for lisanna" said natsu while hugging lisanna from behind. "Yeah lucy your a weakling, you hide behind your spirits and are just a bother" said erza, "Yeah lucy your also ugly and really annoying" said gray. I was so sad I was about to start crying but I stopped myself, I didn't want them to see my tears I looked at lisanna she had a smirk on her face. I smiled (a cold smile) and said "okay is that all you want to say cause I have something better to do than to talk to you idiots" they all looked shocked and I slammed the door in their face.

After I made sure that they left I started to cry so hard I stayed in my room all day. When I was done crying I went to sleep. I woke up in the morning but stayed in my bed I closed my eyes and thought about everything that has happened when I opened my eyes I got freaked out because I saw zeref there "hey sorry I didn't mean to scare you lulu if I would have wanted to hurt you, you already would have been dead" I suddenly relaxed and asked "why did you call me lulu"? He smiled and said "It's a long story and I feel to lazy to tell you so I'll just bring your memories back" I was confused but I suddenly fainted. I had a vision were I was talking to my mother and father and I saw zeref there too, than I heard my mom says "Lucy accompany your brother to go training". I went outside everything looked like a fantasy there were dragons flying and different kind of creatures. My celestial spirits were there too, but they seemed to be my bodyguards (except aquarius). It all seemed so strange, when we passed them everyone bowed down to me and zeref, it all seemed like a dream a really nice dream. When we got to the training place I practiced magic that I didn't even know I was capable of. It all came back to me I was happy I remembered but I was also sad that they erased my memories but it was because they didn't want me to remember my parents being slaughtered before my very eyes. The memories I had of them were fake we didn't live in earth we lived in the Dragon Realm, I feel so bad for zeref going through that all by himself, having to be separated from his only family. Than after all that remembering I woke up.

Zeref's p.o.v

I was surprised when she hugged me like it was the end of the world I hugged her back. I looked into her face and saw her crying "I'm so sorry you had to go through all that time alone, I promise I won't ever leave you again" I was touched of what she told me and I also started to cry "It's okay lulu all that waiting was worth seeing you again". "What are you going to do now, you have a guild and why were you depressed before"? "It was because of natsu and his team and lisanna, I'm going to quit my guild and practice my magic for a couple of days and than join fairy tail's biggest rival, can you accompany me big bro"? "Of course I can, but what did natsu, his team, and lisanna do to you"? I asked, after she finished telling me what happened she was crying I hugged her I really wanted to kill natsu and his team and that lisanna girl right this instant, but I'll let lucy do it I could tell that she has her plan but wasn't going to kill them which sucked.

Lucy's p.o.v

After zeref's and my moment we went to fairy tail when I opened the door everyone looked shocked as they saw zeref there. "What are you weakling doing with zeref"? Asked natsu, I got mad and said "Well this weakling is actually wait..... I don't have to answer after all your not the boss of me" I saw zeref smirk from the corner of my eye. Natsu came up to me and was about to punch me when zeref got a hold of his collar and said "don't you dare touch my little sister or you'll be sorry" than he told me "I'm sorry for telling lulu, it just came out" I laughed and said "don't worry about it, don't waste your time with that idiot let's go to my masters office" he let go of natsu and followed me. I knocked on masters door and told zeref to wait outside the door so it wouldn't cause problems,  I heard a faint "come in" I opened the door and I saw master glaring at me "what do you want"? he asked me "I want to get out of this horrible guild" I told him he wasted no time when I looked at my hand I saw my mark gone. I was almost out the door when I heard makarov mumble "about time". I slammed the door and left downstairs with zeref the guild still seemed shocked, we walked past them and when the doors closed in back of us I screamed "It's a fresh start of my life, I won't make that mistake again". I looked up at zeref and saw him smiling, he put his arm around my shoulder and we left to my apartment.

Sorry for the bad grammer.