Chapter 2: my new guild

Lucy's p.o.v

Once we got to my apartment I summoned virgo and told her to give the landlady the money and to tell her that I'm leaving. I also summoned loke and told him to burn all the stuff that belong to me and not the landlady.

After they finished we both decided to go to get a ticket each to go to Fiore. The train would come in two days at one pm, so I had enough time to train in the forest. I asked zeref" let's go to the forest and camp there, that way I can get used to my magic"? "Yeah, I was about to ask you if you wanted to train".

Time skip 2 days

Zeref's p.o.v

When we were in the train lulu got motion sickness her faced started to turn green I sighed and said "here's this you'll never get motion sickness" I threw her the pill "but keep in mind it will only work for us and not with other dragon slayers". She nodded "where are we going to lulu? "we are going to go to sabertooth and join it so we can beat fart tail" I laughed and said "nice name, it suits them well" than she also started to laugh.

Lucy's p.o.v

Once we got to Fiore I asked zeref "hey can we go buy a house so we could have somewhere to live"? "Yeah, can we also go to the store? I'm planing to change my style" "Yup let's go, I'm also planning a different type of style after all, I asked loke to burn all me belongings and that included my clothes". Our house (more like a mansion) was close to sabertooth so it will be fast, even though that doesn't matter because we could just transport there.
This is how it looked like:

After that we went to the store and I bought some 20 pairs of outfits

After that we went to the store and I bought some 20 pairs of outfits.Some Examples:

Some Examples:

Zeref also got some outfits he got a little less than me

Zeref also got some outfits he got a little less than me. He got some black and tan slacks, black and white t-shirts, and black huaraches and nikes. Once we finished we went back to our house to organize our closets.

When that work was done we both changed into one of our outfits and we turned into our skiadrum form and we went to sabertooth. Once we opened the door everyone was looking at us "where is your master " I asked. Minerva said "what do you want from me" "him and I would like to join your guild". She laughed and said "show me your powers", I looked at zeref and he nodded. We put our magic at 1% and I could tell it was suffocating for them, we put it back down. Minerva than said "you guys are in, yukino come and give them the guild's mark" yukino came up to me and asked "where and what color"? "On my left side of my chest and in black", Once she finished she asked zeref the same thing and he said "right side of my chest and in black". Once that was finished Minerva asked "What our your names"? "Mine is Lucy Draglm and his is Zeref Draglm" (this is actually there last name in the Dragon Realm).

"Are you guys married" asked Sting, me and zerfs (his nickname) started to laugh and than zerfs said "no we are actually siblings". I said "Well this is actually not our true forms" they all said at once "can you guys show us your true forms"? "Sure but only because you guys are our guild mates" zerfs said. Once they saw our true form they all screamed "Zeref and Lucy" than rufus said "if my memory's correct weren't you in fairy tail lucy"? I said "Yes I was but they treated me badly so I came here and decided to give all of them revenge in the GMG" Rogue said "and they said they treated their nakama like family, what a lie". Everyone nodded in agreement. Yukino said "but more importantly what is the black wizard zeref doing here"? "I'm here because I want to get revenge on fairy tail for hurting my little sister, and because I wanted to accompany her".

"I will now announce the participants of the GMG" Minerva said "Sting Eucliffe, Rogue Cheney, Lucy Draglm, Zeref Draglm, and Orga Nanagear, the reserve is Rufus Lore" everyone cheered. Once that was done Sting, Rogue, Orga, and Rufus came up to me and zerfs and asked "would you both like to join our team"? We agreed, than I changed my appearance to dark red eyes and white hair, zeref saw what I looked like and copied me. Our team looked at us surprised we both said at the same time "I don't want anyone recognizing me" they all agreed. After that me and zerfs went home.

Once we got there I jumped into the sofa and asked zerfs "should we ask them if they would like to come and train here, well to enter they do have to face some challenges (they have to open 7 doors they all have 2 panels and the first one weighs 2 tons and the next door weighs twice as the door before, kinda like hunter x hunter)" "Well after they go through all the doors their real training will begin, we'll tell them tomorrow" zerfs said. After we saw a movie we went to sleep.