1

Kayla POV

Beep beep

Hell no! I hate it when it is time to work up. Worse it Monday. The worse day off my life. All my classes on Monday are very boring. Also on Tuesday and Wednesday but Wednesday we as a class have to dance. Anyway I got up. Fixed my bed and went to do my hygiene. You know as I was looking at myself in the mirror I had nothing but beauty. I guess.  I got out off the shower. Put on lotion then my bra and pantie. I looked at my clothes. Okay Monday my worst day ever. I should wear my hide all my shape away clothes. Actually I always wear those cared off clothes. I hide my body. I think it keeps all this racket boys away. So I wore my long sleeve top that is brown and my huge pants just to hide my huge butt. And my old stars👟. I tied my hair and I put on my necklace. and my lip gloss. I took my bag walked out off my room. We live in a two room flat with 2 bathroom a huge living room and a large kitchen. I walked to the kitchen. Saw my sister who is short trying to get a bag off chips and when she does that her short skirt goes up too. It shows out half off her Ass. I went and helped her. You know am one years older then her. She is my little sister.

"Thanks big sis" she said showing her pretty smiled.

"No problem." I said. She looked at me and laughed.

"What's so funny? Cause I want to laugh too." I said packing my book.

"Are you really going yo school like that"

"Yes I am. Why does it matter it not like I don't go like this everyday." I said.

"You right!" She said giggling. She was wearing a ted and white crop top and a short skirt and long socks also with black shoes. And a black hair band. She looked cute.

"Hey stop looking at my outfit. I know it looks great but reaaaalllly" she said. I shook my head and laughed. I took the car keys. I walked out in the car and waited for her. She ran out the house. And sharp in she went. I started driving. We got there. I went to my class. I saw a text by my phone. I looked it was Kaylee. I rolled my eyes and opened it.
Phone text.

Sis(Kaylee)💓💚💘: you ain't say bye to your little sister😔😔😖😖😭😭.

Me: sorry. Bye and I love you.

Sis(Kaylee)💓💚💘: love u too💋💋💋

Phone down

Good. Now I got to my class. Sat down. Took out my books. Let me get ready for this day.

Kaylee POV

"Hey Best friend" my girl Jessica said.

"Hey girlfriend." I said. Okay before we start to carry on. I have to say this. Jessica is a white who sleeps with any guy she knows that has money.

"So I love your outfit." She said. I turned around and smile.

"I know girl. Am just in the zone. Today I feel like tweaking. Monday is the day I see mike." I said. Yea I have a crush on this boy named mike. He is white too. He is cute with a great smile.

"Oh yea. I noticed your vibe today. Anyway I found a new bae. He bought me this shirt." She said. I looked at it and it was long but not too long for her. It stopped by her thighs. I also can see that she had a pink pantie too.

"Oh um it shows out you pantie and bra." I said.

"I know it a see-though." She said.

Ring ring