2

Jessica on the media

Jessica POV

So Kaylee thinks she can steal my man from me. She can think again.

"So you think slim likes me" Joyce said. Urgh her breath.

"Yes...he should. You beautiful" I lied.

"Ohhh am so happy" she said.

"You should be. So you gone give me the gun for free or I should fold an other friend that slim will like" I said. Yea a should her.

"No be my friend. Here us the gun." She gave. I put it in my bag. And smiled.

"Nice I have to go. I will call you." I said. Now it time to pay a visit to my best friend Kaylee.

Kaylee POV

'How could you?!" Kayla yelled she is yelling at me cause I gave slim her number.

"Am sorry" I said laughing. Then the was a knock by the door. I ran to open to see slim and swea. What they doing here? How do they-

"Hey ma. Don't ask how we found your apartment. Can we get in?" Swea said. I moved aside. They walked in.

"Kaylee who is ou-" kayla said walking in wearing some short with a sport bra.

"Dammmmnnn" slim said. She rolled went upstairs. Slim followed her.

"Do what your want?" I said sitting down by the cough.

"Huh can't we see our baby's." He said. I blushed.

"No" I said.

"Oh that hurt." He said. We heard noise upstairs then yelling.

"LEAVE ME ALONE SLIM!" I heard kayla yell.

"Oh come baby" next thing I heard a BANG. That's is when Slim came down holding his nose up.

"What's wrong bro?" Swea asked.

"She slammed the door at me" he said like he wanted to cry. Shame.

Jessica POV
I parked my car by they parking. I saw slim and swea cars. Good. I meant have to kill them too. I rolled my eyes. Wait...I have an idea. I have a great idea. You just watch. I walked to the door. Knocked.
The door the person who opened was my lost best friend. Kaylee.

"Hey!" I said.

"Heyyyy!" She screamed hugging me. I walked went to the living to fund swea and slim. They looked up at me then at each other.

"Hey boys" I said waving at them. Kaylee walked in.

"Hey" they waved back at me.

"So what y'all doing here?" I asked.

"We-" swea was cut.

"They here to see me and my sister" Kaylee said. Good good.

"Wait...why are they here to see y'all?" I asked. That is when Kayla came in wearing big pants and a huge t-shirt. Man.

"Hey Jessica" she waved at me. I smiled then looked back at swea and slim. I took out my phone and texted Joyce to come by Kaylee house. She said okay.

"My answer please" I said looking at Kaylee.

"Umm they like us. They have a crush on us." She whispers in my ear. Kayla heard that cause she rolled her eyes. I looked at swea. Time for action.

"What? I thought you loved me swea! You cheating bastard. I was so in love with you! And you slim I thought you loved my friend Joyce. She was going crazy for you." I said acting like am about to cry. Then the door open Joyce came in. I pulled her and whispered the plan. She acted like she was hurt. Swea and slim were shocked and priceless. Good.