Open the gates

Third person P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
three hours ago the hunt began. three hours it took the hunter john to finally capture him... the human was naïve enough to come face-to-face with the incubus. the human was weak and damaged. the incubus almost unscathed. the human was ready in bush his head in. he had the demon pinned. the human was naïve enough to not research his target. do you mean on the other hand whos ready for this ordeal. he had his face pressed to the ground the small trickle of blood from his nose showed his slight loss in power. it was pointless though. the wound would be closed soon. once an incubus captured its pray they leached its power. the fatal mistake of the blue eyed hunter. he was pinning the incubus down getting extremely close. "any last words demon? before a smash your skull?" the demon turned his head a bit looking into the hunters eyes. "you forgot the number one rite hunter~" he purred darkly his red eyes growing a glow. "NEVER look into the eyes of an incubus~" the human because paralyzed for a moment. the blue eyed males look became flustered and lustful. quite a vital mistake. the human was all his to use, feed from, and command. Oh shit. Holy fucking shit. John only had one good moment to flip utter and complete shit before a sudden lustfulness fell over him. He had him! He had the demon in his grasp, ready to kill! Sun kissed skin became tinted a warm pink as he stared at the other, hands twitching as he stared at him dumbly. "Oh fuck." dave slid a hand up his hip. he pushed john off him effortlessly. he kissed his new found toy claiming him. "so my little hunter~ how about a little fun. he stood up the motioned for john to aswell. "you must want me yes?~" john fell right back on his butt as he was pushed back, going right back to staring at Dave. Who he already could already had a sense of calling his master. Jesus fuck. Against his will, he stood up, and gave a quick nod. "Y-Yes." he smirked and put his thumb on johns bottom lip. "good good~" he kissed the human again and pulled him closer. "so little hunter. drop the weapon and submit~" although john kissed back, he scrunched up his nose to have his lips pressed up the digusting demons. his hands shook in resitance before he was dropping his weapon, then went lax in submission. the demons hand cupped his toys face. his lips went to the humans ear. his eyes glowed slightly showing his obvious command. "forget everything~ give yourself to me..." he bit johns ear softly with his prominent fangs. John shuddered, and after a moment, he let out a soft, little whimper. He twitched, doing his very best to fight his will, but he could only do so much. Suddenly, he went lax again, closing his eyes as he tilted his head into the soft bite. "Yours." dave kissed johns neck then picking him up like a bride. "so cute~ so innocent and pure~" he purred then grabbing the cross from his neck. it burned his hand but was necessary to keep the human around. after the quick attempts of removing the necklace he finally ripped it off and tossed it away. "sleep now baby~" he touched the kids forehead forcin him to sleep threw his powers. "Yours. All yours." He closed his eyes, attempting to nuzzled his face into his neck. He didn't put up any fight as the cross on his neck was pulled off of himself, even if it was something he had just about all of his life. He didn't struggle as he was pout out, going limp immeditally. dave opened his wings blasting off into the sky. he hovered in the air for a moment looking at their surroundings. after the hunt on his life theyd gotten lost in dense woods. he let himself fall down closer to tree level starting to jump from tree tops in the direction his nose told him humans being the closest. he kept john cradled in his arms never letting the boy get to loose in his grip.