Combust

EB: Stands in the living room, having finally sat down after cleaning away every demons trap he could remember.
dave had bought two quarts of ice cream. he knocked on the door then let himself "hay baby!~" he walked into the kitchen without a problem "i got the ice cream babe!"
EB: "You seriously did?" He beamed, scurrying over to the kitchen, snatching one pint up. "You did! You're the best!"
"of course i did you dork!" he set the ice cream on the counter then chuckling "come here..." he kissed his mate much more enjoying him."
EB: John laughed happily, and at his request, he was moving right up against him, beaming as he wrapped his arms tight around him. He closed his eyes at the kiss, letting out a happily little sigh.

dave kissed him just as happily "go eat your sugar in a bowl... i need to lay down a bit. im still not entirely used to working in the sun..."

EB: "It's great, and I'm sad you can't appreciate how amazing ice cream is." He kissed him again, then slipped away to serve himself. "Think you'll be up in time before heading out for the job? It's alright if it's just me."

dave watched his mate leave his grasp "you know there's no way in heaven that im letting you go into a fight four on one! supposedly the mothers a succubus! im not losing you to some witch" he walked into their dark room "plus im not even sleeping. i just want to bask in some darkness"

EB: John couldn't help but snort at that, and went right too eating his delicious icecream. "I could totally handle it! It wouldn't be thaaaaaaaat hard. Heh. You worry about me to much." He smirked, watching him walk off. "You sound like an edgy teen."

"thats because i am one! and its definitely NOT a phase!" he joked stripping in the doorway letting his large wings out. "yell for me when your ready. and babe! succubus are like me, theyd only want to use you for offspring, and im not letting that happen!"

EB: John let out a stupid, dorky laugh at that, grinning all the way to the living room. As he stripped, he let out a wolf whistle, then dug right into his icecream. "But Dave, I could finally be a dad-heh!"

"if its kids you wanted all you had to do was ask! i literally can get you pregnant!" he yelled from down the hall laying sprawled out on the bed.

EB: There was a pause, and then a genuine sounding question. "You can seriously do that? Is that a weirdo incubus thing?"

"all demons can get their same gender pregnant babe! its like that so if a gender is wiped out we can still reproduce" he ruffled his wings letting the dying feathers fall out and make a romantic feel in the room.

EB: "Seriously...? Woah...!" John thought for a few moments, finishing the last of his icecream. "If I where to save enough money...then we could maybe have a baby one day!"

dave properly smiled at that. "anything you want babe! as long as i get to feed from you know and then you can have anything from me you could want within reason." he was giddy, his mate truly wanted him as a mate.22:32:38

EB: John grinned, putting his bowl down before hurrying over to Dave. He plopped down on the bed, wrapping his arms tight around him. "You're the best! The super best! Super duper best!"

dave looked down at him smiling he hugged back and pressed his lips up against johns. "i know im the best and i fucking love you~" he purred. his body rocked softly against his mate. "start thinking about it for now. lets go get this job done."

EB: He was more than happy to return the kiss, smiling broadly up at hm. "I fucking love you too, you nerd." He rocked himself back against Dave, letting out a cute little giggle. "Hell yeah. Lets do it man."

dave let out one more sigh then got up holding his mate in his arms. "lets get this done then baby~" he kissed his cheek then walked out the house holding his mate.