Letting Go and Moving On

Once you realized that you deserve better, Letting go will be the best decision ever.

~

Moving on isn't about not loving a person anymore and forgetting them. It's about having the strenght to say " I still love you, but you're not worth this pain."

~

Forget what hurt you, but never forget what it taught you.

~

The hardest thing to do is Letting go, not because you want to. But because you HAVE to.

~

Sometimes you have to let a person Go so they can Grow

~

You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles.

~

Just when I thought I was over you. And just when I thought I could stand on my own. Oh baby those memories come crashing through, And I just can't go on without you.

~

Do you ever feel like running away? Just suddenly leaving. No note, no warning. Just getting your Shit and Leaving.

~

My worst enemy is my Memory

~

We may love the wrong person, cry for the wrong person. But one thing is sure, Mistakes help us find the Right person.

~

You will never know thw power of yourself unless someone hurts you badly.

~

Moving on deosn't mean you forget about things. It just means that you have to accept what happened and continue living.

~

If he's stupid enough to walk away, be smart enough to let him go.

~

Sometimes Love means letting go when you want to hold on tighter.

~

If he doesn't give you a happy ending, maybe because you're not supposed to end up with him.

~

The hardest part of letting go is knowing that the other person already Has.

~

It takes only a second to say hello. But why does it take forever to say Goodbye?

~

Find a guy who'll ruin your Lipstick and not your mascara

~