Beach day *travis*

Your point of view
I woke up this morning to sunlight shining on my face. Which might seem like a nice thing but imagine waking up expecting total darkness to instead have the sun on a mission to permanently blind you. Not as pretty, I groan and turn around. As I start to actually wake up I notice my boyfriend Travis laughing so hard no sound was actually coming out. I grab a pillow and throw it at him. He doesn't expect it so it hits him right in the face. My turn to laugh, until he gets up and walks over to the bed. I see evil in his eyes and I'm honestly scared. My eyes widen when I realise what is going to happen. I try to run but it's too late, he starts to tickle my sides. " hahah Travis!"
I manage to get out, he just smirks in response. Eventually he stops since he heard the doorbell. I've never been more relieved to have someone knock at my door. I open it to find Aphmau standing there in a purple bikini covered by a pale yellow shirt that stops at mid stomach and a pair of plain blue shorts, she has one hand one her hip and the other is holding a beach bag on her elbow and she has a pair of black sunglasses holding her hair up. " hey aph what's up?"
" hi Y/N! I'm going to the beach today and I was wondering if you and Travis would like to come with me?"
" Sure! We don't have anything planned today " I said
" great! I'll see you in half an hour."
" okay see you there!"
"Okay"
"Okay"A/N all the fangirls in the world have just died.
I shut the door and went back inside. " hey Travis, aph wants to go to the beach"
" do I have to?" He groaned and I laughed
" yes, now go put your swim suit on." I said grinning
" fine!" He said as I grabbed my swimsuit and went into the bathroom.
I took off my clothes and put on a teal bikini with silver designs , for cover up I put on a pair of gray shorts and  a midnight blue hoodie. I brushed my hair and left it as it is, but I grabbed a hair tie and put on my wrist in case I needed it later. I walked out the bathroom to find Travis in beach shorts and a t shirt. I smiled and pecked him on the lips, and left the room with him behind me I walked out the door to find aphmau waiting in the drive way. She smiled and returned it " oh you're ready, great lets go" she said. I nodded and got in the front seat of aphmau's car with her driving obviously and Travis in the backseat. As soon as we got on the road Travis starts complaining, I laugh and put on my headphones. After around 10 minutes we get to the beach. I put down my towel and look up to notice Travis walking towards me. He puts an arm around my back and an arm under my knees and runs into the water, " Ah! Travis put me down!" I scream while laughing. " oh ok I'll put you down" he says, he throws me into the air an I land in the freezing cold water . " Travis I swe-" he cuts me off by kissing me. " awwwww, couple goals!" I hear aphmau say I blush and pull away Travis just smirks and puts his arm around my shoulders. We head to the beach and buy some food we sit down for a while then Travis asks me if I want to go for a walk. I agree and we start walking after a while we sit down on an empty part of the beach.
" hey Y/N?" Says Travis
" yeah?" I say
" I don't like your name"
" excuse me?"
" your name particularly your last name it sucks"
" what's wrong with my last name?" I ask getting angry
" It doesn't suit you, you should change it"
" CHANGE IT? Change it to what!"
" Valcrum" he says simply and begins to walk away
" wait, did you just, propose to me? Are you smirking? Why are you walking away? Get back you little-" Travis cuts me off again with a kiss. I wrap a hand around his neck and out the other in his hair, he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. Eventually we pull away for air, " you really need to get that anger under control, babe" he says our foreheads still pressed together " shut up," I say. " is that a yes one my question by the way?" He asks "Of course it is you idiot" I respond. " good" he kisses me again and the only words i can use to describe it are three simple words. We walk back hand in hand and I'm wearing my new ring. When aph sees us she starts to grin " wait we're you onto this the whole time?" I ask aphmau " duh!" She says as we head to car, when we get home Travis and I sit on the couch for a bit and he falls asleep his head in my lap, soon I sleep to all my thoughts on the amazing life I'm going have with the man I'm with right know.