**My Wife**

mei...nei....ku...c....e...e....(Sanyukta's woke up from her slumber listening to some mumbles...she smiled looking at Raj whose legs were on Randhir's tummy and his head was rested on Sanyukta's tummy)

mera baccha....(she giggled and made him sleep properly......she heard Randhir mumbling something weird once again) inhe kya hua!.....suniye (rested her palm on his hand and now she realized that his body is warm.....he is suffering from fever.....) oh! no....yeh kese hogaya...(she rushed towards the kitchen and brought some cold water and a cloth) kuch nei hoga saab thik hei.....(his eyes were half opened and half closed) she started placing wet clothes on his forehead and continued doing until his temperature became normal....

It was 5 in the morning when Sanyukta covered him with a quilt and climbed down the bed.....she was hell tired......the whole night she was wide awake.......but still she can't sleep now as a lot of works are waiting to be done.....

Sanyukta took a quick shower and started preparing the breakfast when she heard Raj's scream......she rushed upstairs and witness the little baby crying hysterically and Randhir was making frowns in his sleep...

Raj! kya hua baccha? (she sat beside him and took him in her arms)

mumma mene sapna dekha aap mujhe cholke chali gayi....(he sobbed hugging her tight)

Nei baba esa thodi hota hei....mei apke pas rahungi nei ja rahi kahin....(hugged him tight and pecked his forehead)

pakka 

100 %....(She wiped his tears and he grinned)

Raj turned his head towards Randhir....

papa utho subeh hogayi....(he shook him)

Shhhh.....Raj papa bimar hei na....unhe aaj rest karne dete hei....(Sanyu picked him up)

okay 

Aabb chalo jaldi jaldi naha lete hei....aaj Raj ko school mei dhum machana hei na....(stepped inside the loo)

Mumma meli eak gil fliend bhi hei Sweta....(he smiled a wide one)

Hawww mere bacche ne girl friend bhi banali! (while removing his night suit) itni si age mei!

haan aul mei bala hoke Sweta se shadi kalunga jese papa ne apse kia......aap bahat butiful lag lahi thi Sweta bhi lagegi....wo baaaaahaaaat cute hei (he spread his hands to either side)

acha! fir mere Raj ko bhi handsome lagna hoga na aur uske liye usse nahana hei....(placed him inside the bath tub and he enjoyed his bathing session )

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Bye mumma....(Raj kissed her cheeks)

Eah Raj yeh aunty kaun hei?(His friend Som asked)

My mumma (he said proudly) hei na kitni sundal.....tum sab chida lahe thei na mujhe aab detho mujhe sabse best mumma mili hei.....(Sanyu smiled)

Raj.....Raj...(A little girl came there and hugged him)

Sayayd meri honewali bahu hei (Sanyu chuckled thinking all these)

Sweta....good molning....(he pecked her forehead)

Sanyukta was just controlling her laugh....

Bahat badi gadbad hei Raj.....mene papa che baat ki hamari chadi ki.....unhone kahan jo ladka Ra ko La kehta hei wo kya mera pati banega....(Sweta made a sad pout and Sanyu was just adoring them)

Esa kia....koi baat nei wo mei bahat jald keh dunga

Aur haan meri eak choti chister peda hui hei kaal ratko....(she grinned)

Kahan se ayi wo

(Sanyu chuckled)

Mumma che ayi wo.....mumma ke andar thi na....aab mei bahat khelungi uchke sath (Raj was in deep thoughts)

Just then the bell rang and Raj bid a bye to Sanyukta

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir woke up and looked at the clock which was showing 12 O' clock....

Shit!  (he jumped down the bed and climbed down stairs....) Ankita.....Ankita (he screamed and she came there while wiping her hands with a towel)

Apki tabyat kesi hei (she touched his forehead and he slapped her hand a little) uthaya kun nei mujhe? pata bhi hei kitni important meeting thi.....phone bhi silent kardia Parth kei 25 missed calls hei....pagal ho tum? (smacked her head)

Aap ko bukhar tha ese mei kese uthati aapko? Acha suniye kya khana hei aapko?(she asked maintaining a smile and that's it....he forgot about his important meeting.......his gaze was fixed on the sweet, beautiful and tired face.....wait tired!!!

Kya hua hei? bimar tto tum lag rahi ho (he asked sternly)

Nei tto mei thik hun....aap bass 2 minute wait kijiye mei nasta leke ati hun....(she cheeped and yawned a little)

mujhe kuch nehi chayiye....tum jake sojao....(he was about to go when the door bell rang)

Sanyukta opened the door and welcomed the milk man

"Bhavi aaj aap bahat hi jyada sundar lag rahi ho....yeh yello sharee apko achi bhati hei(Randhir heard this) bhaya bahat hi naseeb wale hei jo...." (before he could say further Randhir slapped him hard)

Areey yeh aap kya kar rahe hei? (Sanyukta gripped his hand and the milk man was hurt)

Kaal se yahan dud dene maat ana.....out....(he said sternly )

The milk man left the place and he closed the door

yeh kya tarika hei? (he was now gritting his teeth) ese thappad kese marsakte ho aap

He turned and jerked her close by holding her elbows....

mere gharme ake koi meri wife ko line mare yeh mujhe bardast nei...(pushed her and was now leaving when....)

Apki wife!!!....(she cheeped and there was an awkward silence)

Randhir choose to be quiet and started stepping back to his room....

Apne jawab nei dia....(her questions were disturbing his peace of mind....)

He held her abruptly and pinned her to the wall beside the main door......

Duniya ke liye tum meri patni ho......(gripped her hair and she clutched his shirt...)

 mere liye tum sirf aur sirf meri slave ho.......aaj 3 ghante mei mujhe pura palace saaf chaiye......warna tumhari kher nei......tumhare baap ko tto nei chodunga aur tumhari jo bacchi kucchi izzat hei.....wo mei firse chinlene mei itraunga nei.....(she was hurt because of her this attitude....) 

wese bhi I enjoyed a lot....(touched her nose with the tip of his nose....she lowered her eye lashes) 

bahat achi raat thi....(cupped her bare waist and squeezed that a little......his little action forced her to moan.......this was something which did havoc in his mind......)

 tumhe firse hasil karne mei eak second bhi nei lagaehi mujhe......aur issbar tum sehen nei karpaogi....(she looked into his eyes and he left her as soon as her innocent gaze met his painful ones...) 

He left for his room and she kept on looking at his retreating figure

:::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u

Hope u enjoyed

Love u all

See u soon

Jan...