"Confrontation"

Hey friends do check my story Long Ago. I will update it after Connection With You if I will get good response......read my short story Predestined Partners-1 in Sandhir Short Stories.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir was now discharged from the hospital.....he recovered from his wounds but still a little bruises were there on his left leg......he was playing with Raj when Sanyukta stepped inside to cover the pillows using the new pillow covers....

Sanyukta aaj haam teeno kahin ghumne jaye? Raj ko bhi acha lagega(he asked smiling at her but she remained a deaf ears to his talks....)

She takes care of him so much.....starting from his morning rituals till he goes to bed.....without Sanyukta it was impossible for him to recover so fast.......but, her this behavior is something which is unexpected......he is dying to talk to her, to kiss her, to cuddle her and to confess that he is in love with his wife.....to confess that unknowingly she has become his heart beats..................

Mumma papa ne kuch pucha apse...(Raj broke the silence as well as Randhir's chain of thoughts)

Raj aapdono jawo mumma busy hei na....(she smiled at him and left the place)

Now it was enough for Randhir....he gave some study works to Raj and left the room only to confront her...

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kya hei yeh saab?(he gripped her arms and now they were facing each other)

Randhir mujhe sona hei.....aap bhi sojao (she freed her arms)

No....(jerked her close by holding her shoulders) talk to me Sanyukta.....what's wrong with you? Why the hell u r avoiding me?(he asked cupping her face)

Aap hote kaun ho mujhse swal karnewale?(Looking straight into his eyes) aap jo bhi karte ho acha ya bura mene kabhi apko pucha hei ke kun karte ho? ya kabhi apne mujhse share kia hei? fir mei kun kahun apko kuch.....apki wife hun na sirf? Bash apni duty nibha rahi hun...(surged her shoulders and was about to leave when he dragged her so hard that they fell on the bed due to loss of balance.....she was under him......

Duty!!! sirf duty!!!.....don't u love me!!! (he asked in his chocked voice)

N....(before she could say he just latched their lips and started sucking her lips as much as he can)

she gasped when he slipped his tongue inside her mouth making her breathless....the room was filled with the tingling of her anklets which was reaching up to their ears as she was waving her legs up and down......he pressed her more onto the bed and her sharee lifted up a little revealing her fair toned legs up to her knees....he left her lips and touched those swollen rose petals.........she was sobbing with her eyes closed.....he caressed her nape and placed his lips on her forehead.....

I hate u....(she said with hiccups as she started to cry) 

I love u too.....(kissed her closed eyes one after another and she opened her eyes with a jolt....she was shocked to hear his confession....still he is so so bad....she cried again)

I hate u.....(she said looking into his eyes)

I love u too.....(he kissed her cheeks one by one)

I hate u......(she said and he licked her lips whereas she turned her head to the other side)

I love u too.....(he placed his lips on her chin and they remained like that for a while)

I hate u......(she said and started slapping him on his back)

I love u too.....(sucked her earlobe)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u

See u soon

Jan...