29- Broke

"You're doubting my love for you?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes." I answered without hesitation.

"Jessica has Yuri now!" Taeyeon shouted and it looked like she was hurt.

"And? Do you still love her?" I asked.

"N-no!" She hesitated.

"Great. Thanks." I sarcastically replied.

"Tiffany Miyoung Hwang. She's my first love. Of course I'll be hurt! I loved her so much you don't understand." Taeyeon tried to explain but it just hurt me even more.

"That's why we're breaking up. Stop acting like you don't love her when you obviously do." I stood up in fury.

"Tiffany... Fany baby..." Taeyeon stood up with me.

I took out my cash and placed it on the table.

"Come back to me when you actually love me. Love is a strong words, Taeyeon-sshi." I stated and stormed out of the café.

I felt tears coming out of my eyes and I just harshly wiped them away with my sleeve.

"A pretty girl doesn't deserve to cry." A male voice stated beside me.

I looked towards him in confusion and there I saw a handsome male but one that I hate the most.

I immediately stood up and tried to walk away.

"Fany!" He called me and I heard his footsteps nearing.

"What?! I'm not in a good mood! So why can't you leave me alone!?" I turned to him and angrily shouted.

"I missed you." He stated with soft eyes.

"WELL! I DON'T!" I stormed off again but this time he grabbed my wrist.

"Can't you let go of her?!" Another voice ringed through my ear. I turned around and saw Taeyeon walking towards us.

"And who are you? She's my girlfriend!" The male shouted.

"What a liar. Tiffany who is this?" Taeyeon asked.

"Nichkhun." I declared and her eyes turned cold.

"You're the bitch who cheated on her?" Taeyeon stepped forward and Nichkhun just kept staring down on her petite body.

"And how do you know that?" Nichkhun stupidly let go of my wrist. I rushed to Taeyeon's side and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Ohoho. What's this? Tiffany? Tiffany Hwang? You're gay?" Nichkhun stepped forward with a huge smirk on his face.

"N-no. She's just my friend!" I said and I felt Taeyeon's arms droop down.

"So you're single?" Nichkhun asked again.

"Yes. I am single."

"I will then court you! I'll show you that I've changed. I want you back." Nichkhun slipped his number into my pocket and left the scene.

"I can't believe this." Taeyeon whispered sadly. She roughly pushed my arms down from her waist and left.

---

I arrived home and I didn't get one call or text from Taeyeon. I'm single and we didn't even last a week. Don't you think we're too rushed? We've only known each other for a month and already we said I love you to each other? I like her. I like her a lot. But I know she's not committed to me. She still has feelings for Jessica and it might be even larger than mine.