15- Dreaming

I watched a hand move in front of my face, waving from side to side.

"Hello? Taeyeon? Taeyeon-ahhh~ YAH!" Tiffany shook me which caused me to break out of my trance.

"Y-you what?" I asked.

"Hmm? I just asked if you wanted ramen?" Tiffany pulled a confused face up which made me even more confused.

"Wait. I'm so confused what happened?!" I asked in frustration.

"You really don't know?" Tiffany looked me in the eye.

"No I don't. Now can you please explain what happened." I demanded and she nodded in agreement.

"Welllll, after we chased each other, you tripped on the carpet and fell asleep. It sure was funny. I looked through the fridge and through our groceries but I didn't know what you wanted." Tiffany explained.

"Wait how did I fall asleep after tripping?" I tried to cover up my embarrassment.

"Well you fell on the couch face first and then you fell asleep." Tiffany shrugged and I noticed her face holding in her laughter.

"Just laugh. I know you want to." I sighed out and she immediately bursted.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!! Who trips then falls asleep?! You're sure an odd one Taeyeon-ah!" Tiffany was laughing hysterically whilst she clapped her hands.

Her time of laughing got me thinking. The kiss never happened?! What?! It seemed so real!

"W-wait! So we didn't do anything?" I pointed my finger towards her and me.

"No. I was on my phone but it got boring and I was hungry." Tiffany shrugged her shoulders and wiped away the tears.

"Why? I heard you mumbling but I couldn't understand it. Did you have a dream or something?" Tiffany finished wiping her tears away and smiled.

"No." I quickly answered.

"So ramen is fine?" Tiffany stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"Yeah it is. I will cook it." I followed her steps and stood behind her.

"No. I want to cook it." Tiffany took out the packet of ramen and a pot.

"No you're a guest." I tried to grab the pot out of her hand but she only stuck her tongue out at me.

Oh. That tongue. How does it taste? Does it taste the same like I dreamt it? Even though it's in my dream, it tasted pretty good.

"Taeyeon?" Tiffany put down the pot and snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Wh-what?" I shook my head.

Wow. I'm such a Byuntae. What the hell in wrong with me?

"You seem flushed. Are you ok?" Tiffany cupped my red face with her hands.

"Yea-yeah I'm fine. Let's go make the ramen together then." She let go of my face.

I filled the pot with the right amount of water and Tiffany cut the vegetables.

After making the ramen we both sat down and started to eat.

"You seem different. You're so red. Did you dream of something weird?" Tiffany asked.

"I just dreamt of me telling you what happened with my ex." I covered up but it's still true.

"So you will tell me?"

"Yeah I will." I smiled at her.

"But that's not a problem. You looked real flushed. Did anything else happen in that dream of yours?" Tiffany asked which made me choke.