Full Description

You, (Y/N), is so afraid of society. Everything would give you anxiousness. Nothing ever gives you comfort......except for one thing. It may be sad but its your favorite TV show, "Land of the Lost". Its a Korean Drama show you've been so obsessed with.

Its about the main lead, Lee Jong suk, falling in love with a girl named Choi Yu Jin, An underrated  fashion designer. Lee Jong Suk is a very famous son of the CEO,Lee Sung Ho of a clothing brand in korea called BSX. But Jong Suk isn't the cliché son. He is very unhappy and confused about almost everything. Even though loads of girls gawk over him, none of them could give him happiness. He has a little brother which is Lee Hyun Woo but Hyun Woo  is only a few months younger than Jong Suk and a best friend named Park Jinyoung.

Lee Hyun Woo is the complete opposite of Lee Jong Suk. He is positive, energetic and could smile with almost everything!! But he does have his ups and downs and when he has his downs, its not usualy easy to fix.

Park Jinyoung has a playboy personality but has the thoughts of an angel. He would wink, smirk, and come close to a whole lot of girls but he would usually take care of them when truly needed like giving out warm packs.

You wake up one day to see yourself in your bedroom, your house, but different world. You were SUCKED IN.

As your stay in the other world continues on, you meet the three handsome boys and start to fall for them but unknowingly, they fall for you, even the unhappy Lee Jong Suk. But as time goes by, you realize, you can't leave without making things the way they are supposed to be before you came here and once everything changes, the show slowly breaks.

Will you let love take over and stay while the new world around you shatter or hurt yourself and all three great boy to return to your world and fix theirs?

Or is there another way?