Chapter 2

Previous chapter:
        "I'm sorry, Are you ok?"

.........................................................

                    The burn of the coffee stinged my skin and I yelped. The young man grabbed a handkerchief out of his pocket and started to wipe my shirt. He was dangerously close to my chest so I lightly smacked his arm.
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Miss...?"
"(Last/N), (Y/N)"
"Nice to meet you Miss (Y/N), My name is Lee Jong Suk"
As soon as I heard those words come out of his mouth, I froze. I knew now why everything was so familiar even though I barely went outside. I was in "The Land of the Lost". I started to panick. I didn't know how this happened.
     "This is just a dream. This is just a dream." I kept thinking that.
    "Miss, Are you ok? You've been staring at me for a long time" Jong Suk stated worryingly.
       I shook my head as I was brought back to the situation at hand. His eyes were showing such concern but I knew it was fake. Knowing his character, he doesn't show true affection to a person he just first met like in the first episode, when he accidentally tripped Yoo Jin, he pretended to be concerned about her scraped knee but he was just doing that to be polite.
      "Ah, yes I'm fine" I said as I was wiping any dirt off me.
     "Okay, that's good. How about I buy you a new shirt so you can change to a new one" He comfortly offered.
     "I mean, it may be a dream but I might as well do whatever I want" I thought.
      "I mean, as long as it doesn't burden you..." I trailed off.
    He shook his head sheepishly and grinned.
    "No, its fine!" He let out a hearty chuckle. "Well? Shall we?"
    He looked at me with a look waiting for an answer. I nodded and followed after him. We were looking through the crowded streets and all the stores I have seen are not even real in my world, I come to think how I have the imagination to make all these shops up.
        We have seen a store named BSX and I noticed that Jong Suk quickened up his pace so he can go past the said store.
       "Of course, The store reminded of his "class". The store branch was owned by his father which was a great millionare but his father's class made him into a chick magnet because they would think he's one of those clichè rich sons even though he wasn't"
       As I snapped back to my senses, I was already being dragged by Jong Suk. He was pulling on my arm harshly while walking in a hurried pace. I was lightly tugging on his arm to signal him to slow down and he got the message. He let go of my wrist softly.
            "I apologize, well at the bright side, we arrived at a clothing store so we can buy you a new shirt" He consoled.
       I just nodded to show him to continue on. We entered the clothing store and looked around to find a good shirt to replace my stained one. As I was looking around, I heard my name being called from across the store.
      "(Y/N)! I found a good shirt!" Jong Suk shouted.
       I smiled a little and went to his side of the store. As I arrived, he pulled out a silky white shirt.

         I grabbed the shirt out of his hands and examined it while Jong Suk was on his phone

         I grabbed the shirt out of his hands and examined it while Jong Suk was on his phone. I looked up and saw his hand brushing through his chocolate hair.
            "I'm sorry Miss (Y/N) but I have a meeting I forgot that I had to attend to. I will give you money so you can buy this shirt for yourself" He said with such a hoarse voice.
        "Its fine Mr.Lee, it seems important" I answered calmly even though I did feel quite discouraged that he was just going to leave me.
      "It was nice meeting you, Hope we meet again"
    With those words, He grabbed my hand and stuffed the money in it and left me alone. I sighed in disbelief and started to walk to the cashier. When I arrived, I just put the money on the counter and sighed once more.
      "Boyfriend left you?" A familiar feminine voice called out.