Chapter 1

"What the actual hell (Y/N)?!" Taeyeon, my older sister shouted at me with pure anger.
     She's been trying to get me out of our house but I refused to since I can't trust the world ever since....them.
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"(Y/N)! Come here quickly" Joo Hyuk called from the kitchen.
   I was smiling from the voice of my Boyfriend's ear and stood up from the bed. I walked towards the kitchen to see cookie dough on the floor while the shards of glass were scattered of Joo Hyuk's feet, scarring his skin.
     "Oh my gosh, come here" I immediately whimpered out to him.         He obeyed and slowly started to walk towards me while wincing with every step. I pitied him. Seeing the man I deeply loved in pain, also hurt me.                                                                                       When he reached me, I grabbed him by the arm and guided him to the couch slowly. As I sat him down, I heard a painful groan come from him. I tucked all the hair out of my face and started to look around for something to heal him with. I ran to the master bathroom, the feeling of the cold tiles are, for now, numb to me because all I could think of is caring for my boyfriend. I quickly opened the white wooden cabinets to search for the first aid kit that was barely used. I rushed towards the hurt man and kneeled down in front of him.                                    
          "Just seeing you like this (Y/N).....messy hair, crinkled blouse, and kneeling down before me....wow...what a sight to see" Hyuk huskily stated while biting his lip.                                          
           I harshly squeezed his foot, earning a loud groan.
               "You better shut your perverted mouth right now before I just leave you to bleed" I growled as I was wrapping the white cloth bandage around the damaged foot.
          He raised both of his hands to surrender and I smiled while I was finishing up on the bandages.
       "All done!" I cheered as I started to clean the the first aid kit.
     As I was standing up, I felt hands on my waist dragging me to sit down on the couch or so I thought. I looked behind me and saw that I was sitting down on Hyuk. His firm hands hasn't left my waist yet.
     "What the heck are you doing Hyuk?" I asked him with a confused tone.
        His eyes smiled at me and I felt nervous...no...not nervous but fluttery, If that's the right word. He turned me around and now my legs are surrounding his waist and we were eye to eye. He stared at my face lovingly as I did the same to him.
           "You are so beautiful (Y/N)..." Hyuk said while stroking my hair.
     I felt myself smile but I wanted to play hard to get. I cleared my throat and put on a straight face. I quickly got off him and looked at him sternly as he was showing me a shocked expression.
        "Yah! What makes you think you're open to do that?" I sternly shouted.
       He looked away with a shocked face. I grabbed the first aid kit until I felt familiar hands on my waist and my feet was suddenly lifted over broad shoulders.

        "Yahh!! Put me down!!" I squealed as I was hitting his back

     "Not until you tell me how much you love me" Hyuk playfully shouted as he was twirling around the living room.
     "Fine Fine! I (Full/N), Love Mr.Nam Joo Hyuk so god damn much! He's the man I want to spend my mornings and nights with! He's someone I'm excited to spend my life with! I love you so much Joo Hyuk!!" I shouted.
        Hyuk stopped and put me down on my feet. He let out a small smile and kissed my nose.
         "And-" He was cut off with his phone ringing.
       He excused himself and walked towards his phone. I took the time to clean up the glass and cookie dough that was left on the floor. Even though I knew it was disgusting, I took a pinch of the cookie dough and ate it.
          "Hmm...Its not that bad" I whispered as I was trying to clean my hand.
        When the kitchen was cleaned, I saw the Hyuk was on the couch on his phone texting someone.
        "Babe, who's that?" I asked as I was walking towards him.
     He immediately stood up.
  "(Y/N)! I was waiting for you to come out but Ji Il Joon wants me to meet up with him, if thats ok with you? You know how much he means to me, right?" He said.
     Ji Il Joon was Nam Joo Hyuk's all time best friend, other than Song Shi Ho which is also my best friend, but obviously me and her are closer than him and her.
      "Sure, as long as you come here before midnight" I sternly but jokingly announced.
     He nodded happily and grabbed his coat. He waved quickly before running out of the penthouse. Now, I felt so lonely. It was still summer which is good meaning I don't have to go through hard times in my professor's classes. I decided to visit my university's pool, since I am part of the school's swimming team.
            I happily walked to the bedroom and packed all the stuff that I need in my little golf bag.
      I happily walked out of the apartment building and looked for a taxi. A taxi pulled over and I went inside.
        "Good afternoon Ma'am, where are we off to?" The taxi driver asked.
     "Off to Korea National Sports University please" I asked politely and the man nodded from the front mirror.
       When we arrived, I smiled feeling the familiar scenery of the school. I noticed that some of the students are walking around the campus, especially seniors.
     When I stood in front of the swimming pool building, I noticed two bikes were parked near the building.
       "Maybe someone is inside" I thought.
    I opened the doors but the lights were off. I walked to the swimming pool area but I heard giggling and splashing while soft music was playing in the background.
         "I think someone is having a date right now....maybe I should just come back next time" I thought.
    As I was about to walk back outside, I heard a familar feminine voice.
        "Nam Joo Hyuk! Stop splashing water before I drown you" The voice giggled.
         It was obvious who it was and I know it wasn't Il Joon. It was Shi Ho. Joo Hyuk was with my best friend, Shi Ho. I dropped my golf bag unknowingly and it made an echoing sound through the whole building.
         "What was that, babe?" Shi Ho asked and I immediately felt more pressure on my heart. I quickly grabbed my bag and hid in the girls locker room.
          I heard footsteps and it stopped in front of the door and I covered my mouth just so nobody could hear me. The knob started to turn and the door was about to open until.
        "Babe! Come here! Its our song!" Shi Ho shouted.
       "Coming!" Joo Hyuk shouted back before leaving the door alone.
     My legs went weak and I felt myself slowly fall until I felt my butt hit the cold floor harshly. I cried so much but I covered my mouth so I wouldn't let out a sound. I heard them giggling, squealing, and laughing while I'm sobbing.
        I decided to just come back home and confront him about it later. I left the locker room and slowly started to walk towards the exit. I held the knob and was about to turn it until I heard their loud conversation.
       "Joo Hyuk, this is so wrong. I love you but isn't this cheating on (Y/N). We may have just started this 2 months ago but you never broke up with her. I'm starting to think you love her more than me...." Shi Ho whined and I started to have mixed emotions of guilt, betrayal, and relief.
          "Babe, of course not. Look, I promise that I'll break up with her when I get back home" Joo Hyuk sweetly said to Shi Ho and I couldn't handle this anymore.
      I stormed in to see Soo Jin sitting on one of the benches and Joo Hyuk lying on her lap.