Psycho love -Chapter one-

I sat in the front seat of my dad's truck next to my brother, for what seemed like hours. All I do is smoke cigarettes what's so wrong about that? I guess everything because he wont even talk to me and he yells at my brother for nothing. So here we are now, in my dad's truck on our way to the hospital to see my mom. The tension is horrible, I'm seriously getting annoyed by it! I think he hates me now, I just don't understand his way of thinking at all. We parked in the parking lot, my brother Roy and I got out of the truck and headed for the front door. Roy and I got on the elevators and hit the button for floor four.

"I need a cigarette" Roy said, leaning up against the boring gray elevator wall. I looked up and seen him grinning, I busted out laughing making an old lady in the elevator look at me and raise a brow. I glared at her "What?" I snapped. The woman jumped and hurried through the elevator doors when they opened, I looked at Roy and we both started to laugh. We laughed the whole way to our mom's room, I opened her door and walked in. "Hey" I said, with a huge smile on my face. My mom smiled back and took a drink of her black coffee.

"Talk to dad?" she asked

"Nope"

"Why not?"

"He's being a dick" Roy and I said, all at once.

"Abby you have to understand, his kids are growing up, of course he's gonna act that way" my mom Adriann said.

"But mom he doesn't have to act that way just 'cuz we smoke" I mumbled. If they only knew just how grown up I am. In all honesty, i've had sex with my friend; the friend I call my friend with benifits since I was thirteen.

"When you have kids you'll understand" my mom said, of course she would say that it's what parents always say, how cliche is that?

"Yeah; yeah" I said sarcastically.

We stayed and visited for a couple hours, then we started to walk home. As Roy and I walked home we decided to stop by a park and smoke a cigarette. We sat down at the nearest pic-nic table and watched cars roll by. Sometimes I hate this town, for one thing you never see nice cars here accept for mine. I looked up when I heard the song "Blame it on me" by akon, I saw a whole lotta fine get out of a 1999 red and white mustang convertable.

"Are you okay?" Roy asked, I didn't answer so he looked at where I was looked. "Nevermind" he said, with a laugh. "What?" I asked, after snapping out of tall dark and handsome's face. His blonde hair, blue eyes, slim yet muscular body, It's like looking at him makes my heart skip and everything fade. It was like it was only me and him in the world. My heart wont stop it's screaming and making my mind become fuzzy, I'm fixcated. "Go talk to him" Roy said, nudging me with his elbow "Saying what? Hey your beauty is mesmorizing?" I asked, in a sarcastic tone making Roy roll his eyes. "Hey...your beauty is mesmorizing" I heard a voice say, I head snapped toward the voice. He heard? Oh no no no nooooo I-AM-SO-STUPIED! There he stood, my dream guy grinning at me causing me to blush. I tried to talk but my voice wont come out, I'm choked. Roy laughed "Hey I'm Roy and this 'Beauty' is Abby" Roy said, he shook the guys slim beautiful hand. "I'm Angel but my friends call me Saka" he said, blushing a beautiful red. "Naruto fan?" I looked at Roy with a raised brow, as much as I watch Anime around this guy he doesn't know? Geez "No Avatar: The last air bender" I said. "She's right you don't watch Anime?" Angel asked, looking at Roy. "Nah but she does" he said, with a chuckle. "That's cool, you two have any nicknames?" Angel asked, sitting down beside me, I would take any excuse to get away and make my heart stop beating so fast. I shifted nervously "Yeah mine is Sakura, his is bub 'cuz he's my brother" I said, laughing nervously. "Naruto?" he asked, "Uh yeah..." I answered nervously. My phone started ringing so I stood up, feeling some relief to my heart. I walked a little distance and answered my red Iphone.