Psycho love -Chapter two-

I woke up and nothing seemed right, it's dark and I feel like dying. What is this feeling? Why am I feeling it? I looked beside me and there layed Britnee, when did she come into my room? Her eyes slowly opened and she smiled, I smiled back as a instant reflex. I couldn't muster a full smile, it hurt to even smile a little. "When did you get in here?" I asked, quite rudly I might add what's wrong with me this morning? "Two hours ago, I got lonley so I came to sleep in here" Britt said, smiling a huge smile. "Britt why are you really in here?" I asked, sitting up and leaning against the black back board of my bed. "I'm in here because, I want you one last time" Brit said, grinning at me her eyes smiling like a kid at christmas time. "Our last time was a hour before my brother asked you out and; you said yes" I hissed, I didn't mean to sound sour but it pisses me off. I'm all kinds of messed up this morning! "You cant blame me for that forever Abby!" Brit yelled, making me even more mad. "Brit, I'm not helping you cheat on my brother! Go find someone else if that's what you want!" I screamed, this morning is not my best why am I acting like this? "Oh wow! Whatever Abby if that's how you want it our friendship is over! If you cant spar one more go then what use are you!?" Brit screamed back, turning more red with every word. "Hah some best friend you are! Get out of my house and don't you ever come back! If you want to see Roy pick him up and go to your house! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I screamed, pushing Brit out of my bed. I heard a bang so I looked past Britt. There he stood Angel looking at me, shock on his face. "Why are you here?" I asked, mustering the meanest look possible. All he did was walk away, he didn't say anything. I heard him go downstairs and say something to someone. I slowly got out of my best, ignoring Britnee's crying. Why is he here? That is all I care about at this moment. I walked downstairs slowly, as I reached the bottom before I could take another step I heard someone speak. "Hey sis" Roy said, I looked at him then at Angel then back at Roy. "Hey" I managed to say, I was in total fear that Angel told him what he heard. Everything started going black and all of a sudden I couldn't move. "What were you guys talking about?" I asked, managing a small smile, ignoring the fact that I couldn't move. "Nothing much, only about how you and Brit have a secret relationship going on" Roy spat, with a laugh. I gasped, still unable to move "You knew?" I said, in a whisper, more like shock. "Nope but now I do; don't I?" Roy said, glaring at me. Roy looked up the stairs, I tried to look also but my still won't move. "Britnee it's me or my backstabbing sister, who do you choose?" Roy said, Britnee walked into view and into Roy's arms. "Baby it's always been you, never her" Britnee said, kissing his lips. I tried to yell out but it's like my voice completly went out, I mouthed the words but no sound would escape my throat. No! This can't be happening! You can't choose him! I'm your best friend, I've loved you long-. My eyes flew open "er!" I yelled out loud. I sat up while pain shot through my head, I looked around to see if Brit was in my room. A dream? What kind of dream was that? I don't understand, why would I dream something like that? Britnee wasn't in my room, so I got out of my king heart shaped sized bed and walked towards Roy's room. Britnee was cuddled up against Roy sleeping soundly, I sighed in relief. I wonder why I had that dream again, why was Angel in it this time? Probably 'cuz I just met him and because of what Roy said to me last night. I walked back to my room and check my clock; five fourty five in the morning. I went to my dresser and picked out my outfit for school. After looking through most of my clothes, I chose my black and white T-shirt that has 'Arashi' across it in big letters. After choosing my shirt I chose a short white skirt to go with my shirt. After choosing my outfit I went into the bathroom hooked to my room to get a shower. After getting my shower, I then got out and went to my medison cabinet. I have to take like six different pills a day, not worth it if you ask me. I took my pills and put them back in there rightful spot. If someone saw me taking these pills everyday they would think I was a pill popper.

I went downstairs to see if dad had left for work yet, he did so I decided to make myself some breakfast. I sat down with my food in hand, I made bacon, eggs, hash browns, and toast. I started to eat when I got a text, I flipped open my phone it's number I don't know.