Love, Live, And Love Again

Were you ever that beautiful girl who's never found your prince charming? The girl who was outseen by the girl with the big jumboo's? That was me. My name was Ally and what I just said was totally me. Yeah, the girl who could never get a boyfriend in highschool, why don't you just write it on my face.

That was going to change when I get this job as a journalist. Let me repeat myself. That was going to change if I get this job as a journalist. It's hard to live in the big apple with all the massacre -- or if your a single. I was walking to my destiny of writing, even on those Liz twins that thought they were so "fab." and to be fully honest they we're. They had gotten every guy in high school, and the wrost part-- Every guy they had gotten had something on my checklist. But I was sure I was gonna find someone with everything on my checklist, when I get this job.

Ally's Perfect Boyfriend Checklist

1. Sexy Accent (Optional)

2. A Personality

3. Won't be a weirdo that will turn gay out of all the sudden. 

4. Won't freak out after he kisses me (It has happened.)

5. Thinks big. Real big.

6. Thinks I''m gorgeous (Hm.)

7. Artistic.

8. Sence Of Humor

 "Are you Ally Brooks?" Someone yelled at me from inside the buliding.

Ally's Back To Reality Checklist

1. Always expect someone to scream your name in the middle of your daydreaming (Optional.)

I stopped my slow motion girl walk, and ran to the buliding. It was the usual sex-god looking guy that called out my name, and as I walked in the revolving door he welcomed me inside smiling and everything then to just spill his fucking coffee on me. I haven't walked four steps inside to have someone spill coffee on me. "Really?!"

 This was going to be a LONG day.