Chapter 1

I woke up to the bright sun shining through my window. I hopped out of bed and walked down the hall to the bathroom. Turning on the shower I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Ew. I look bloody horrible." I thought to myself.

I then took off my pjays and threw them into my hamper, then jumped in the shower. I let the hot water run down my body while I lathered up. About 10 minutes later I climbed out and headed to my room.

I saw my phone ringing as I walked in and quickly got to it and picked it up.

"Hello?" I rang.

"Hey Kylie!!" the voice chirped.

"What's up Ross?" I asked. Ross was my best friend since forever. I first met him when I was about six he was eight at the time and instantly we clicked.

"Nothing really. I have band practice today at my place. I was wondering if you wanted to come over and listen or something, then you, the boys and I can go to dinner or something".

"Yeah sure!!" I said "I'll be over in thirty."

"Okay! See you then!" he said. With that I hung up and walked over to my closet.

I looked around for about five minutes then spotted the perfect outfit. I put on my undergarments then slid on my white short shorts. Pulled on my hot pink crop top, and slid on my hot pink vans.

I was an average girl. Slender, tan, short and had waist length dark brown hair.

I walked over to my vanity set and turned on my curling wand. I put on Sleeping With Sirens while I waited for it to heat up.

I put loose curls in my hair then applied light natural looking make up.

Then I grabbed my phone and jogged down stairs.

"Mom I'm walking over to Ross' house!!!" I shouted.

"Okay hun. But there's no need to yell I'm literally ten feet away from you." she chuckled. I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, then I was out the door.

Ross lived 3 houses down so I got to his house in no time. I could see him and his band mates standing around in the garage because it was open. I walked up the driveway and Ross spotted me.

"Hey! You look amazing!!" he smiled and pulled me into a hug.

I smiled and said "Well thank you cute stuff. Now let's get with the music making."

He chucked and walked to his spot.

I walked into the garage and sat on the old worn out red couch.

Then the band's drummer, Ryn (Pronounced R-in) counted the boys off as the began to play. They were working on a cover of 'Angel With A Shotgun' by The Cab.

If I can say so myself they were pretty darn good.

*2 Hours Later*

After a cramped 15 minute car ride we all arrived at Taco Bell. We all loved that place. I walked in and ordered first. I got what I always did, a nacho bell grande' and a lemonaid.

The boys ordered their stuff and we all sat down. I finished my food first and laid my head on Ross' shoulder.

"Full munchkin??" he asked still eating

"Yeah" I sighed. "But I could go for some Starbucks."

"Alright." he said cleaning up his and my stuff. "You boys take the car, Starbucks is just next door we'll walk home."

The boys nodded and we said our goodbyes.

Ross and I walked out and made our way into Starbucks. We made our way up to the counter and he ordered for me, a Vanilla Frap with one pump of Mint. He then ordered himself a Mocha cookie crumble and we walked out.

"Ross its freezingg!" I said, teeth chattering.

"Here." he said draping his jacket over my shoulders.

"Thanks bae"

"Welcome." he smiled. " Oh I almost forgot!"

"Almost forgot what?" I asked.

"Here." he said handing me a rectangle piece of paper.

I looked at it and nearly died.

"OH MY GOSH ONE DIRECTION TICKETS!? HOW!?" I screeched.

"I know people."he chuckled. We were in front of my house so he hugged me goodnight and I walked inside.

I went upstairs saying goodnight to my mom before I went to bed and changed into my pjays. I got a text from Ross before I fell asleep.

Ross Tha Boss - Concert is tomorrow, starts at seven so I'll pick you up at 6 sharp.

I replied.

Me - Yes sir. Night night Rossy.

Ross Tha Boss - Night Kylie pooh.

I then put my phone on the charger and fell into a deep sleep.

A/N: I hope every one that's reading is enjoying so far. I LOVE Ross Lynch so he's playing the best friend. Don't you Directioners worry your pretty little heads Hazza is coming in the next chapter!!! Thanks for reading comment,

vote and share please!! Love you!! -Mya<3